List NICE Interlines You Know

User

• 3 months later...

Updated tables for Jun 2014...note that the n88 and n87 are interlined independently, with a one way supposedly taking no longer than 30min/1hr, respectively.

Weekday

Saturday

Sunday

I must be missing something. I don't see any interlining between the routes. Block 895817 spends the whole day on N88. Blocks 895819 and 895820 spend the whole day on N87.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
3 hours ago, Orion6025 said:

Are run sheets for the latest NICE pick up?

I don't know. I just came from the meeting and they're more optimistic about stabilizing service and expanding it in the future, especially around the North Shore and Southeast Nassau now that they have funding.

24 minutes ago, NY1635 said:

I don't know. I just came from the meeting and they're more optimistic about stabilizing service and expanding it in the future, especially around the North Shore and Southeast Nassau now that they have funding.

Holy crap miracles do exist!!

wonderful news that they've obtained more funding to potentially expand. Hopefully that forces a few more of the Orions in storage at Rockville to be reactivated... That is, if they can afford to re-certify the tanks...

20 minutes ago, Orion6025 said:

wonderful news that they've obtained more funding to potentially expand. Hopefully that forces a few more of the Orions in storage at Rockville to be reactivated... That is, if they can afford to re-certify the tanks...

The funding went into filling a gap in the budget, which means no fare hikes or service cuts. The only concrete service change they gave was eliminating 11 out of 60 stops on the n40/41, and changing the way it goes thru the Hempstead Transit Center to reduce bus bunching.

On 3/29/2018 at 8:02 PM, Orion6025 said:

Hi Ricky coolan aka chargerdodger 2004orionv the buses at rvc are no longer.Why you might ask well I rode past it the other day.Now why don’t you go back to doing what you do best and go to whinepowerli channel and complain about the bablyon branch.

52 minutes ago, Tom Meadow said:

Hi Ricky coolan aka chargerdodger 2004orionv the buses at rvc are no longer.Why you might ask well I rode past it the other day.Now why don’t you go back to doing what you do best and go to whinepowerli channel and complain about the bablyon branch.

What is this, some witch hunt?

I'm Orion6025, I have no business with those people nor whinepowerli.

4 hours ago, Tom Meadow said:

Surrre you always play the victim in every Your thing your on whether it be citydata this one or reddit YouTube. 

Think what ya want to think then. I don't need to waste my time talking to you; you just come across as some fear-mongering creep anyway.

I come here to ask for the run sheets to help me fan Hempstead Transit Center to get at least 1 Orion V CNG and I some asshat decides to come and start s#it about me? For some account I don't even know? Get lost, I'll just stick to the NYC Bus section of the forum where I usually stay... Less a**holes over there

2 hours ago, Orion6025 said:

Think what ya want to think then. I don't need to waste my time talking to you; you just come across as some fear-mongering creep anyway.

I come here to ask for the run sheets to help me fan Hempstead Transit Center to get at least 1 Orion V CNG and I some asshat decides to come and start s#it about me? For some account I don't even know? Get lost, I'll just stick to the NYC Bus section of the forum where I usually stay... Less a**holes over there

Fear mongering hmmm kinda suspicious since your youtube account has that on but whatever good luck trying to find a Orion v cng as they are at Mitchell field and not rvc.The ones that were at rvc were probably moved to cedar creek for scarp.

13 hours ago, Orion6025 said:

None of the Orion Vs are in service at the moment. The RVC Depot shut down last year because of budget cuts and there's no chance of it being reopened because Luxury Condos were built around the N. Centre Avenue area. It's less NIMBYism and more gentrification around RVC. All routes currently operate out of Mitchel Field Depot and most of the routes use either the Orion VIIs, or the New Flyers.

• 3 months later...

I guess I can pitch in some interlining I've experienced on the n20G/H pair since I used to take it a lot before graduating recently. All of these are weekday trips by the way.

8:00 AM n20G to Great Neck becomes the 8:47 AM n20H to Hicksville.

3:30 PM n20G to Great Neck becomes the 4:20 PM n20H to Hicksville.

2:55 PM n20H to Great Neck becomes the 4:00 PM n20G to Flushing.

3:15 PM n20H to Great Neck becomes the 4:20 PM n20G to Flushing.

3:55 PM n20H to Great Neck becomes the 5:00 PM n20G to Flushing.

8:15 PM n20H to Great Neck becomes the 9:20 PM n20G to Flushing.

Keep in mind, some of these interlines may have been severed recently, since I experienced these over the course of about a year & a half, so sincerest apologies if some of these aren't interlines anymore.

I will admit, memorizing these interlines really helps for anyone who prefers the old, one-seat ride the unsplit n20 used to offer.