R32 Or R62 In Jessie?

Kendell

Hollywood, most of time if not all the time they are never true to real specs (I'm sure for specific reasons and such.)  Definitely an R62 scene that was leaving.  Most of the interior shots looked as if it were a stage for the most part.  The 62 leaving was probably just recorded for that purpose and kept being reused for that specific episode.

I remember seeing this on TV (against my will) while on vacation in New York last August. I swear, this episode was written for no reason but to mock the subway, and it makes my blood boil. PURE RUBBISH!

The 62 was probably just a generic train recorded for the episode. I'm sure they wouldn't give a crap if they used an R160 (V) train clip for that sequence.

In the video below you will se a R32 Subway Car But Then You will see an R62 (6) Leaving Canal St. Is it a R32 or R62?

to start with, What the frak did you do to that link?

secondly, it's obivous that's not a real subway car they're shooting in, I think the first give away would be the roll signs

the second being it's too short to be an R32.

And here's the third reason

8386209264_821bc04777_z.jpg

and here's reason 4

http://www.cbssc.com/special-effects.htm

and the thirdly, I have two words for you "STOCK FOOTAGE".

niether were the doors on the real deal at first; the very old models were pneumatic. In this case You go to home depot and buy an air compressor.

you actually expected that to be real? A real train car on the real subway? on a Disney channel show? It's a strech for them to shoot outside...

Kendal, first of all, this is the Disney Channel were talking about. They don't spend a lot of money on these shows. The cost of renting that mock up is probably the same as the insurance costs filming in the real subway would incur. Did you ever notice that 99% of the time these sort of shows shoot on sound stages? That's because location shooting is more complicated and more expensive.

The last thing the director wants to do is to redo a whole take because some moron with a boom box yells "It's show time".

Archived