Latest Employment Topics on home page?

+Young+

Question

The last couple of times I have logged onto this site, I noticed that on the home page, it seems like the employment section has not been touched since February 1st.

This is what I see:

206oodk.jpg

However, once I go into the actual Transit Employment Discussion Forum, I notice that the last update was between 6 and 7 hours ago:

vgh6xs.jpg

If someone can look into this I would appreciate it. The reason why is because I, myself, have applied for a few exams and it was very convenient for me to check for any updates from the home page, compared to going into the actual forum on the site.

2 answers to this question

The last couple of times I have logged onto this site, I noticed that on the home page, it seems like the employment section has not been touched since February 1st.

This is what I see:

206oodk.jpg

However, once I go into the actual Transit Employment Discussion Forum, I notice that the last update was between 6 and 7 hours ago:

vgh6xs.jpg

If someone can look into this I would appreciate it. The reason why is because I, myself, have applied for a few exams and it was very convenient for me to check for any updates from the home page, compared to going into the actual forum on the site.

Try and send a message to Harry about this.

Archived