Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just want to ask about is it true about the recent pay increase to the bus operators from cuomo that it would take an additional year to recieve max pay? If this is true then I would assume that being an O/A employee that instead of max pay after three years then it would take four years??      Happy New Year to All!!

Just want to ask about is it true about the recent pay increase to the bus operators from cuomo that it would take an additional year to recieve max pay? If this is true then I would assume that being an O/A employee that instead of max pay after three years then it would take four years??      Happy New Year to All!!

Not sure exactly whats the final say, But you would have to ask someone who's currently in the system to better explain that situation. But if the contract has change where the max pay will be 4 years.....I believe that would take in effect within both OA and TA Bus Operators. Not sure if MTA BC falls in the same category since their pay structure is different. 

I just called and they are still on 1202 when is this list going to move?

I emailed Exam units regarding the status of 3101 and 4600. So far they claimed for 3101 they are up to 1402. There has been training class for the past weeks. Today Feb 5th, 2015 was Day 7. The training class are usually mixed an average of 50-60 trainees  TA, OA, and BC operators and not just one agency title. 

I emailed Exam units regarding the status of 3101 and 4600. So far they claimed for 3101 they are up to 1402. There has been training class for the past weeks. Today Feb 5th, 2015 was Day 7. The training class are usually mixed an average of 50-60 trainees TA, OA, and BC operators and not just one agency title.

Wow 1400 it could be 5000 people on that list

Wow 1400 it could be 5000 people on that list

I think so too MTAWIFE..... And the only reason why I have that feeling is because another MaBSTOA exam (4105) was giving within a year from 3101. So thats a clear sign 3101 may not have a lot of candidates. Perhaps 5000 or less like you mention.

Well the contract n raise goes into effect this month let's see how many old timers r ready 4 Florida lol also I remember my husband saying his class had about 50 n by the 7th day only 12 remained

If anyone from 4105 gets called this yr would surprise me

Archived