Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My list no. is 22xx and I just got a letter today saying to be at Livingston tomorrow morning at 7:30. Last I heard the list was at 1439 so this is surprising but I'm not complaining lol.

Taz that' from test 3103 righ... if that's the case... 4105 won't get called till 2017

Thats not necessarily so they just jumped ova 800 people who knows how many people r on 3101 n how many more they will skip ova

@taz good luck don't 4get ur glasses if u wear any lol

I don't think 3101 ended up with a lot of passing people due to 4105 test given only 1 yr later

Thats not necessarily so they just jumped ova 800 people who knows how many people r on 3101 n how many more they will skip ova

@taz good luck don't 4get ur glasses if u wear any lol

I don't think 3101 ended up with a lot of passing people due to 4105 test given only 1 yr later

Dont forget not everyone passed boss survey. Let say we have 100 people taking boss survey. Your random list number is 93. If 40 people didn't pass boss survey then only 60 people left on list for pre employment process but your number is still 93. So jumping with numbers dont mean a lot. They can have 20 people with number from 2000 to 2100 and they may have 95 people with number from 2100 to 2200.

Yea i am ready for monday 7am. Talking about numbers. When u applyed for 3101 back in 2013 i think few weeks later u got letter that they got your application and there was your random number. Few months later they send u letter to go take boss survey. On surver u put your random number. than u got letter that u pass boss survey and o paper u had same number. And now pre employment letter has same random number u got in 2013 so those numbers dont change. it looks like they jump a lot of numbers but probably those people didnt pass boss so they out.

Well I just got back and it was mainly paperwork and the drug test. I guess they'll call me with the results and then call me in for the vision, hearing etc. Overall there were about 75 people there but only 4 of us applied for Bus Operator. I'm hoping they call back soon cause my cdl permit runs out May 5th and I don't wanna have to take the test again lol.

Like i say first day its paperwork and drug test. I did that on Friday and monday morning they called me to come down on Thursday. When i got job they give me little more than a week before start training. So if its gonna go same way as my u should make it before permit expire.

Gucio thanks for clarifying that. I was wondering if numbers moved up but now I see they don't.

I saw youre going to zerega next week I saw about 8 different training buses this morning around 23rd st.

I was a part of that 23rd street training bus crew. Im off 2613 TA. Today is day 6 for us..which day 6 consists of driving lower east side.. days 5,6, and 7 are the hardest. Day 5 is upper east side day 6 is lower east side day 7 u can't make a single error. Nothing else matters before day 7. U want to make sure day 6 is good and day 7 is excellent or you will be going to day 8 with a different instructor.

Day 1 is paperwork at zerega. Then before you leave zerega the class will get names and depots of where they will get training. Days 2-6 is training day 7 is testing on everything you learned. But keep in mind no matter how good or bad you did the other day day 7 is the day it all depends on. You have to be 100% error free on day 7.

Archived