Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys u got confused. On February 26 i was at 180 Livingston and asked about 2301 and they told me that they up to 2000. So from exam 2301 they up to 2000. My number from 3101 was 1872 and i will start training on Monday. And if u going there tomorrow i hope u pass but still i dont think u will start on March 9th. They have to give u more time to take off ( not resign ) from your current job. They give me a week before i start. Good luck tomorrow.

Well I passed every test with flying colors but something came up on the 2nd urine test that suggests a possible urinary tract infection so they want me to see my regular doc and have him test me then write to them explaining that it won't interfere with my ability to operate a bus. It was a little disappointing but I'm confident everything will work out fine. I wish luck to those who start training this Monday!

@taz sorry to hear that stay positive what's 4 u will come to u get to dat doctor asap did they tell u how much timetthey would wait. N once u get the letter can u take it back if not fax or anything so they get it assp stay on them. They r moving fast u don't want to be left behind

Sounds good don't stress u got this

@crashes. Sounds crazy but I remember my husband telling me so many people left on day 1 for license issues and criminal check. FYI all u people don't check ur entire criminal history back to the 80's for those people fortune enough to have been born in the 80's lol

I suggest no one Lie about past arrest whether u think it matters wat u did wen u were 16. Please believe it matters wen u don't put it down they will Find out

Wow 18xx at the beginning of the week and Friday 27xx thats another 900 this list is short.... I bet 4105 will be called nxt year this time.... did anyone get a congrats letter yet from list 4105 its been 4 months

For orientation it says wear dark blue pants & a long sleeve light blue shirt with a tie. Anyone know if dark blue jeans are okay or it must be work-type pants? Also, we need to get any more clothes ourselves now or they gonna give out uniforms on orientation day? Thanks in advance!

For orientation it says wear dark blue pants & a long sleeve light blue shirt with a tie. Anyone know if dark blue jeans are okay or it must be work-type pants? Also, we need to get any more clothes ourselves now or they gonna give out uniforms on orientation day? Thanks in advance!

I would suggest going to any store that sells navy blue Dickies' pants. Those aren't very expensive.

@mtawife would you happen to know the disqualifications for license and criminal background... I mean I have no felonies, just 2 or 3 traffic arrests for simple nonsense and I'm fighting 2 tickets right now... Just thought I'd ask because I never get a direct answer or an answer that doesn't contradict what I've heard or been told

Sounds good don't stress u got this
@crashes. Sounds crazy but I remember my husband telling me so many people left on day 1 for license issues and criminal check. FYI all u people don't check ur entire criminal history back to the 80's for those people fortune enough to have been born in the 80's lol
I suggest no one Lie about past arrest whether u think it matters wat u did wen u were 16. Please believe it matters wen u don't put it down they will Find out

@ealfinez. License disqualification is 4 points n speeding conviction in the last 2 or 3 yrs. Im not sure if traffic arrest are disqualification factors because those are not criminal but it's probably up to there discretion depending on the seriousness of the offenses I just head a story at my husband depot. Driver gets into a fight at the gas station off duty he was arrested and later fired mta is no longer tolerating non sense because there's 2 many people that applies for the job. But I can tell u this. Don't lie and have ur explanation ready. My husband teen yrs wasn't picture perfect but because of his age then n now. They overlooked his past

@ealfinez. Just tell the truth. I can't stress that enough n the reason why people leave the 1st day of class is because they do a more extensive check and the real criminal check is done in bkkyn a couple of days into training before those 7 days are up they know everything

@ealfinez those tickets u r fighting if u can get the dates adjourned until ur appointed that would work better if u lose and receive points that's gonna b a problem similar situation my husband was in he got convicted of a speeding ticket right b4 appointment and had to wait a whole year b4 he could get the job that ticket put him ova the points and mta does not accept defensive driving at all

I was at livingston on feb 20th. They ask if you have any pending courts cases which i have for speeding on 10/25/2013. They said you have to clear that up first before you coueld be process.so if you lie you could be disqualify.

Archived