Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After receiving my letter last week to be at 180 7.30 am to begin the pre - employment on March 25,2015 I just received another letter on Friday saying that position of bus operator Mabstoa 3101 has been postponed and they will send me another letter with the new schedule appointment date for the title as vacancies occur. We apologize for any inconvenience. I don't believe it

Does anyone else get the same thing please let me know

After receiving my letter last week to be at 180 7.30 am to begin the pre - employment on March 25,2015 I just received another letter on Friday saying that position of bus operator Mabstoa 3101 has been postponed and they will send me another letter with the new schedule appointment date for the title as vacancies occur. We apologize for any inconvenience. I don't believe it

Does anyone else get the same thing please let me know

Don't know if you saw my earlier posts. They sent me the same letter. I am speaking to someone today. I took days off and I an coming from upstate four hours for them to have cancelled on us like this.

I just made a phone call as to find out why the flip-flop letters came and the gentleman I spoke to was very courteous and professional and apologize saying that the last processing, they brought in more people than they realized they needed. We're up next though. Right around the corner.

I just made a phone call as to find out why the flip-flop letters came and the gentleman I spoke to was very courteous and professional and apologize saying that the last processing, they brought in more people than they realized they needed. We're up next though. Right around the corner.

What number did you call?? MasterKhem

Sometimes when that happens where they send invites to as many as they can and change their mind just means people who were invited before but was either place on medical hold, or other issues that place them on hold probably resolved their issues and reinstated their list number. I do believe if you received the letters, you will be the next group that they will call up once they resolve what they have at the moment. Some candidates won't make it either at the beginning process, or during the 7-10 qualification week. Vacancy will happen quicker you less expected.

1437 could be the last person who were appointed for the job. Keep in mind that the list numbers are jumping, and thats because a lot of applicants that took the BOSS for this exam didn't pass the written exam. If you pay close attention to why they adminstrated another Mabstoa exam past November 2014. A year apart from 3101 which was November 2013.

1437 could be the last person who were appointed for the job. Keep in mind that the list numbers are jumping, and thats because a lot of applicants that took the BOSS for this exam didn't pass the written exam. If you pay close attention to why they adminstrated another Mabstoa exam past November 2014. A year apart from 3101 which was November 2013.

Them administering another OA exam seems pretty normal to me. They tend to have two exams open to keep an open pool of applicants (and tons of money coming in from those apps).

Either way, congrats @tee1963! Let us know how it goes for you

Them administering another OA exam seems pretty normal to me. They tend to have two exams open to keep an open pool of applicants (and tons of money coming in from those apps).

Either way, congrats @tee1963! Let us know how it goes for you

I doubt thats the case with this one. TA 2613 was another example where they only had about 3623/3617 candidates on the list and they administrated 4600 right after the list were establish which will take over after they finish list 2613. The more candidates they have on the list, the more they can use the list within a 4 year period before they retire the list and starts fresh.  I highly believe 3101 will go on for another year according to what I believe that list is not too overwhelming with candidates that passed the BOSS in 2013.

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie to this forum. I would like to thank everyone for providing great info. Last week I went to Livingston St to hand in my pre-employment forms and I was fortunate enough to take a drug test that same day. The woman mentioned that it could take up to 90 days before they call. This entire experience has been exciting. Best of luck to all that are waiting for this job.

Archived