Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to everyone .Just got a speeding ticket.. Im done #59**.

It is not over. Just work on it with a lawyer to get it dismissed and etc. Keep a positive mind set and you just never know how simple you might be able to beat this so call speeding ticket..... And where did you get the speeding ticket? and was it by a hand held speeding radar? 

The 25 mph zones are no jokes. Majority of the school zones has a Speeding Camera waiting for you. Sometimes the speed trap are on the Pole, or a parked vehicle with cameras on top of them. Try to reduce the speed when its posted 25. 

It is not over. Just work on it with a lawyer to get it dismissed and etc. Keep a positive mind set and you just never know how simple you might be able to beat this so call speeding ticket..... And where did you get the speeding ticket? and was it by a hand held speeding radar? The 25 mph zones are no jokes. Majority of the school zones has a Speeding Camera waiting for you. Sometimes the speed trap are on the Pole, or a parked vehicle with cameras on top of them. Try to reduce the speed when its posted 25.

NY State trooper vehicle radar

Luckily i am still on trackworker list

This happened on the 84 in Brewster NY

I live in CT and already have 4 points on my license.

NY State trooper vehicle radar

Luckily i am still on trackworker list

This happened on the 84 in Brewster NY

I live in CT and already have 4 points on my license.

Wow... Yeah you have to be careful out there on the road....The state Troopers don't play no games when it comes to speeding. Hopefully you can beat this and move forward. 

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone else go to Livingston with application and did paperwork and was told there are no classes???.. And if u got a letter for boss exam 4600 to take Saturday at mid wood high school should I still take the exam?? And what is this phone number Yall r calling because the one I have is always busy!!!!

Did anyone else go to Livingston with application and did paperwork and was told there are no classes???.. And if u got a letter for boss exam 4600 to take Saturday at mid wood high school should I still take the exam?? And what is this phone number Yall r calling because the one I have is always busy!!!!

(347)643-8229

It's hard to get through to them sometimes with so many people calling but redial if you get the busy tone.

Did you take a drug test for 3101? What's your list number if you don't mind sharing

during the 10 day training. Does the supervisor make it harder for students that already have their CDL LICENSE OR THE students with just CDL PERMITS, And why? Please assist me so I can be prepared. I have my CDL LICENSE and I just want to know what to expect. Thanks guys

during the 10 day training. Does the supervisor make it harder for students that already have their CDL LICENSE OR THE students with just CDL PERMITS, And why? Please assist me so I can be prepared. I have my CDL LICENSE and I just want to know what to expect. Thanks guys

"The story behind having the CDL and they rather a permit user instead is not true". Everybody learn and drives differently. You can have a CDL and driving for years and still not make it. You could be that person who has no experience at all and manage to learn quick and make it with no problems.  All they want to see is if you can perform the job the safest and best way possible to their standards. But in most case, If you have experience driving big vehicle, chances are you probably have developed a lot of bad habits which they will try to squeeze it out of you. That's why its best to not tell the Supt you have experience driving a Commercial vehicle. At the end of the day, if you got what it takes to handle the job the proper and safest way. You will make it.

Does anyone know if during training does ppl with cd license have to take a written test during the 10 day training to qualify?

No written test. Its an on the road skills demonstrating on Day 5 , 6 and 7. If the Supt on day 5 and 6 sees you are not fully ready, He/She will extend your training qualification to Day 8 and 9. Keep that in mind that you have till Day 10 to Qualify in order for the job to be secured to you.  

Would anyone happen to know what list # they are up to? I took the drug test in March. I'm going to have to take it again, just curious if they're close to my list #.

Would anyone happen to know what list # they are up to? I took the drug test in March. I'm going to have to take it again, just curious if they're close to my list #.

Not sure @Jafa.. What is your list number range from? and If you took the Drug test in March, Chances are you will have to retake the drug test since they're only active for 30 days only.

Thanks for the quick response DueceDrives,I'm definitely gonna have to retake the drug test. My list # is 43xx. I'm hoping I didn't miss there phone call or there message. I guess I'm a little paranoid.

Another question fellas... does the MTA only give a phone call or do they send a letter by mail to let us know when to report back to Livingston to retake the drug test?

Thank you for the info. I'm gonna head over to Livingston and see if they could put down my cell# as my contact number instead of the home #. I pray that everything works out. Best of luck to all that are still waiting.

Is anyone still out there on this list?! Lol

Called Livingston today and they are currently up to list # 3196.

That was the last number hired when I called last week.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know when they will start calling again, or when the next class is?

There should be a few classes noe in june.Stay alert for any phone calls and any mail you get.

I was told there maybe a class starting in june For 2613.

My husband received his call back, but didn't have his permit. It took him 3 months, but he has finally passed his permit test. He called the number today to make his next appointment but received an answering machine and left a message. I told him to personally go down to Livingston and speak to someone as this I believe is considered an urgent matter. Do they accept walk ins? Or does he have to keep calling? His exam number was 3101 and list number 2092. Does he still have a chance to get selected for training? What would be the next step?

Archived