Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you guys heard of having a license class b and going back to the dmv to get a b permit ... I have a class b Cdl I took the my road test with a stick truck ... Would they give me a permit ? Did I make sense ?

If u got a class B CDL with passenger endorsement then u don't need to get another. U just have to take MTAs couple weeks of bus drivers training. They want u to drive their way, not the way you're used to. They have strict ways of driving thier buses and protecting your right hand side of he bus at all times, and other important things.

@riello2u. Call this number 1 (347) 643-8213ask for ms chestnut she was the one that told me they are in the 5900's. I've heard ppl in the 6400's get letters to go take the piss test. It has been posted in this forum. So please check and let me know what's going on via @stepurgameup. Good luck

@riello2u. Call this number 1 (347) 643-8213ask for ms chestnut she was the one that told me they are in the 5900's. I've heard ppl in the 6400's get letters to go take the piss test. It has been posted in this forum. So please check and let me know what's going on via @stepurgameup. Good luck

Thanks just got off the phone with Chestnut..It seems that they sent a letter to a different address . Which i have updated manytimes over by mail fax email..

No open spots according to Ms Chestnut..Missed by chance in December

@future Mabstoa. I don't think that number has been updated. I called ms. Chestnut (in charge of 3101 exam),and was told they are in the 5900's. Also seen post on this forum that ppl in the 6400's have been called down for drug test or medical. Idk. If you hear anything else please let me know @stepurgameup.

I just called they are up to 4971 and still calling.

I called too and they told me the same thing so i called Ms Chestnut just to be sure and she said they were up to 6399. I would go by what shes says since she works directly with this exam.

Thanks a zillion guys just what I needed to hear! my fam and I will keep positive... peace and blessings.. to all....

I saw a 40 foot training bus today in upper manhattan best guess that new class is out of 100 st. Depot. Which means that this list got some wheels on it. I wouldnt be surprised if TA starting calling from exam 4600 within the next three months as well.

Archived