Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might be put on medical hold due to my bp. How far in advance should I get a note of clearance from my physician prior to when I get called down for medical? I have one now but it is dated 12/13/2015 and I still haven't gotten called. I feel like I will get called by late spring

@decour0825. They are up to 64xx. You should call. You should've been called already. Let me know maybe I can help.

@decour0825. They are up to 64xx. You should call. You should've been called already. Let me know maybe I can help.

ok I will call them on Monday 22nd to see what,s going with my list number

I did a drug test on jan 11th they told me it expired so when I go back what,s the next step from hereon

they say would email or call me they never did

Hello everyone after having my cdl permit for almost 3 yrs I passed my road test yesterday on my 2nd try at Maspeth. I got my class B with P & S endorsement. The examiner was really nice. If anyone else is going to get their liscence and have any questions feel free to ask everything is still fresh in my memory.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had my cdl b(p) for 3 yrs. kinda nervous about this 10 day training. Does anyone have any tips,comments,advice or suggestions. I would like to pass on day 7 as everyone waiting will like as well. Does anyone know that has already been hired, is training difficult or easy?

I've had my cdl b(p) for 3 yrs. kinda nervous about this 10 day training. Does anyone have any tips,comments,advice or suggestions. I would like to pass on day 7 as everyone waiting will like as well. Does anyone know that has already been hired, is training difficult or easy?

YoungNYCSubwayfan has posted numerous time and a few others I believe on this thread or the other exam threads with the experience he went through when he was in the 7 - 10 days training. He also posted some materials things regarding steps and procedures operating the bus. I don't have the direct link, but you can Private message him.  

@Stepurgameup, In my opinion, If you already have experience driving a Commercial 40 ft vehicle, The driving part shouldn't be that hard. Its mostly learning and adapting the way transit wants you to drive may be difficult for some people. All it takes is to just listen and adapt. Sometimes you meet people who has never driven a Big vehicle before quickly learn and adapt the skills. So its all on you as a student to learn and adapt to succeed. 

YoungNYCSubwayfan has posted numerous time and a few others I believe on this thread or the other exam threads with the experience he went through when he was in the 7 - 10 days training. He also posted some materials things regarding steps and procedures operating the bus. I don't have the direct link, but you can Private message him.  

The material can be found here, including the pre-trip checkoff list!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived