Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@youngnycsubwayfan. You really know your stuff. I really appreciate the time and advice you gave me. Without you I would of been put on hold. I just got hired. To everyone out there that needs advice he's the one to ask. He's extremely knowledgeable. Thanks again YOUNGNYCSUBAYFAN

Now this when the fun begins. Make sure you pay close attention to what is being taught.read the manual at least 3x a day. Make friends with your co trainee's and push each other to be better. Ask questions to anything you don't know or dont understand. Learn from all your mistakes, enjoy the experience, most importantly be on time. Goodluck!

Now this when the fun begins. Make sure you pay close attention to what is being taught.read the manual at least 3x a day. Make friends with your co trainee's and push each other to be better. Ask questions to anything you don't know or dont understand. Learn from all your mistakes, enjoy the experience, most importantly be on time. Goodluck!

The books that gave us at 180 Livingston?

@future Mabstoa. Can you tell me about what I should know about training I go June 13. Any advice? I already have my full cdl. Should I be worried lol?

Just listen to your instructor. Dont run ANY YELLOW LIGHTS! STOP! keep speed below 20. Call out all signs, and dont go in there like you know what your doing already cause trust me you don't. Stick to those and youll be fine. Oh and unless your making a left turn ALWAYS PROTECT YOUR RIGHT SIDE.

Good luck!!

@future Mabstoa. Can you tell me about what I should know about training I go June 13. Any advice? I already have my full cdl. Should I be worried lol?

Get a good night of sleep before you go to training everyday. Enjoy the experience, focus and pay attention to the instructor. Since you will have 3 others with you, it's like being taught 4x. Ask questions when you don't understand something. Make sure you get to training early and practice your alsaps and walk around everyday. End of the day replay what you did good and bad. If you are weak at a certain aspect let the instructor know. Take every moment you have to learn serious because believe it or not the training goes by very fast. Bring a notebook and a pen with you.Goodluck and keep us updated.

The best advice is to listen, and donas the instructor say. If they say the sky is purple and you know its blue just agree that indeed its purple. Dont be cocky because you already have your cdl. Instructors dont like drivers that think they know it all. They have no problem failing you

@bklyn It was pretty cool, we did a lot of paperwork, watched some videos and we got our IDs after lunch. I report to fresh pond depot tomorrow @ 8:30

There was only MTA bus and OA operators in my class no TA. MTA bus op didn't get their passes today idk why

@bklyn It was pretty cool, we did a lot of paperwork, watched some videos and we got our IDs after lunch. I report to fresh pond depot tomorrow @ 8:30

There was only MTA bus and OA operators in my class no TA. MTA bus op didn't get their passes today idk why

Nice, goodluck! Take it slow, FreshPond has some tight streets!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Archived