Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Transit reached out to me for this position i have clean driving record with 3 pending tickets IDK what to do. Help please..

Pay the tickets!

Going on day 6 tomorrow. Looking to pass on day 7. What should I expect? And what advice can anyone give me?

How'd it go today?

Everything went well on day 6. Should qualify day 7. I heard it's easy. Will be back in the Bronx. The city was iiiiiinnnnnnttttteeennnsee

According to bus operators that have already went through their training stage, Majority of the time on day 6 would determined whether or not the trainee will go to day 9. If you can't handle Manhattan on day 5 and 6, they will extend you to go for day 9. Day 7 should  be much easier compare to day 5 and 6 since its not in the city. So take your time and rock it!!!!

Don't get too comfortable at your depot. My husband originally picked East New York depot and was there for a few weeks. Then they did a random re-assignment and assigned him and his whole class to the Tuskegee Depot in Manhattan. He's been there since and has to remain until probation is up in October. Luckily, he likes the depot and is used to the lines now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was in livingston today and the lady told me that they are only hiring TA bus operators for the moment which is why this list has been kind of frozen for a little while while 4600 is moving really fast right know

I kinda figure thats what was going on. But it looks like it resume back. A friend of mine received a pre employment letter yesterday. Im waiting for my letter which should be anytime soon, since my list number not to far from my friends.

Hi guys!  I've been lurking on this forums but never decided to make an account.

I've received my pre-employment letter yesterday!  Great news..  hope everyone else gets their letters as well!

Any tips from here on out?

Archived