Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to go in on the 7th of September but I don't have the cdl premit will they give me time to get it

They might, but keep in mind that they will be calling other people, and you're only going to be put into a later class...

Just completed my pre-employment yesterday.  Wait for both operations desk and drug test was brutal!  I overheard some cases that a few had to come back to redo the drug test as their previous test had expired the 90 days.  Is this the norm?

Just completed my pre-employment yesterday.  Wait for both operations desk and drug test was brutal!  I overheard some cases that a few had to come back to redo the drug test as their previous test had expired the 90 days.  Is this the norm?

What is your list number? I completed my pre employment on the 8th past Thursday. List #895*

Ok so my pre-employment is scheduled for tomorrow. I did not think I was going to get called, so I do not have my permit. Am I wasting my time going tomorrow or should I still go?. Thanks for any useful info.

How about going to the dmv today and taking the general knowledge, air brake, and passenger exams?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

If you have the book just start studying and take the tests. But to go tomorrow honestly will be a waste of time. They won't do anything with you. But if you start studying and can take the test Wednesday Thursday Friday do so then go to Livingston early in the a.m. and just say your just got the notice to come in. They will see you. But don't go without having at the least the general knowledge passed. Because passing general knowledge gets you the permit.

Heading on over for my second/final phase at livingston this thursday - letter says medical evaluation.  Is this the physical test?  I already took the medical/drug test on the first phase.  Only thing that haunts me is the wait that we have to wait..

Best of luck to all,

• 4 weeks later...

If you have the book just start studying and take the tests. But to go tomorrow honestly will be a waste of time. They won't do anything with you. But if you start studying and can take the test Wednesday Thursday Friday do so then go to Livingston early in the a.m. and just say your just got the notice to come in. They will see you. But don't go without having at the least the general knowledge passed. Because passing general knowledge gets you the permit.

I would try to get as many tests in as possible, cause they might give you a problem without the "P" endorsement, or with an Air Brake restriction...

Hey guys I don't ever post on here I usually just read what's going on with everyone. I received my pre employment letter a couple months ago, I went in but couldn't go through with the process because my resident card had expired and I could not renew it as I was already waiting to take my oath to become a US citizen. Fast forward to now, I have all my documents , US passport, updated social security card, CDL permit etc and I called them to see if I can come back in but a woman said they have no jobs available and that I should call back in December.. really confused and upset right now. Could anyone help me out please?

Archived