All Americans will recieve a Microchip Implant in 2013 per Obamacare

4P3607

EDIT: It appears that the title somehow got cut off, it was supposed to read "All Americans will Receive a Microchip Implant in 2013 per Obamacare", If any of the mods could fix this problem it will be greatly appeciated.

This may have been posted in July of last year, but if this does happen it will happen soon!

A major news story broke on AOL and countless other mainstream news media outlets, this past week*, that the Obama Health Care Bill will require all U.S. citizens and babies to receive a microchip or Medchip by March 23, 2013. Whether or not the microchip requirement in the bill is implemented by 2013, remains to be seen.

In 2010, my book “Are You Ready for the Microchip?” was released, and I asked the question, “Is the microchip implant hidden in the Healthcare Bill? Are newborn children starting in 2013 going to receive a microchip shortly after birth?” Then in the book, I wrote, “ In the massive US HEALTHCARE BILL, which your elected representatives voted for without reading, there is a section titled: Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521 – National Medical Device Registry which states:

I thought the chip was to implanted in the armpit, not the hand! If it does happen, this is where it will happen:

ALL-AMERICANS-WILL-RECEIVE-A-MICROCHIP-I

*- Like I stated before, this article was posted on July 24, 2012.

More information from the source: http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/07/24/all-americans-will-receive-a-microchip-implant-in-2013-per-obamacare/

From the link it does look

Everyone reailizes this site publishes satirical news, right? The other articles should give you a hint.

I see it, it's an "onion newspaper" satirical site, yes I agree..

However we had seen the US government perform crazy initiatives for population control historically and sickos in the CIA and the Pentagon with the carrying out of ridiculous initiates involving control of the masses behind the scenes. History in itself, well publicized even in the mainstream media proves it so I know what I am talking about. There are even university courses that tackle the subject BTW.

Well anyway life moves on, In all seriousness I have my own problems..... on to the next thread......

We are letting a person that was born in Africa give is microchips...?

Oh my christ, I can't even deal with the stupid here. #1, he wasn't born in Africa, he was born in Hawaii. This is a proven fact. #2, this is the big one: 

this is a FICTIONAL HUMOR story. It's satire. It's not true. 

lock.gif and end this one please, mods.

Oh my christ, I can't even deal with the stupid here. #1, he wasn't born in Africa, he was born in Hawaii. This is a proven fact. #2, this is the big one: 

this is a FICTIONAL HUMOR story. It's satire. It's not true. 

lock.gif and end this one please, mods.

I'm kidding just like everyone else... calm down

This thread is still open?

I must add, while this may eventually become an unfortunate reality, this article is a clear stab at conservatives and conspiracists. If that wasn't obvious enough, then I truly fear for some people.

Archived