R62A (6) 2/7/2013

Nature

Its been running since Wednesday January 9, 2013. Its that one rush hour train that always goes exp going uptown and goes OOS at Pelham bay. It had a RFW in the front btw, you could have possibly ran into a few fans.

Your lucky you caught it, its not that easy to catch (tho most of the time you will know its coming since its always late lol)

Its been running since Wednesday January 9, 2013. Its that one rush hour train that always goes exp going uptown and goes OOS at Pelham bay. It had a RFW in the front btw, you could have possibly ran into a few fans.

Your lucky you caught it, its not that easy to catch (tho most of the time you will know its coming since its always late lol)

Yeah it's always late, it did two battery runs the day I caught one. Going downtown from 42 to 14 Street and going uptown from 59 to 86. Met a fan that day (big white dude w/ a ponytail) and we just talked transit.

• 3 weeks later...

I Seen You Doing A RFW I Seen A Few People From This Site Doing Videos.

Archived