Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
kingal11234

Does anyone have any old maps of Metro-North lines including the Beacon and Putnam Lines?

I want to know does anyone have a map that includes all the abandoned lines once served by Metro North.  I know that their were companies that predated the Metro North, but cant remember all the names so I just refer to them as Metro North. 

There are still track maps in the operating rule manual for the Beacon Line and there are still bulletin orders issued for it.

Metro North never operated trains on the Putnam.  The last passenger train operated on the line in 1958.  A few of the carriers that did operate on it include the New York, Westchester and Putnam Railway, The New York and Putnam Railroad, Penn Central, and lastly Conrail.

I may not have an Old map. But I do have a track map (2009) of the MNCR EOH, which also includes the WOH, Freedom Tunnel/Empire Corridor, Abandon Stations and some extras:

Download Zip file, extract .PDF and open with PDF Reader:

http://www.mediafire.com/?65nx8w6bj3w9gvp

Edited by mark1447