Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
ciboii22

Photography: Upon The Darkness

Took these between the last 5 days ..... Enjoy!

NYCB_NFI_394_zps61e5d53a.jpg

NYCB_NFI_4860_B_zpse3d22bd1.jpg

NYCB_NFI_4860_C_zps712d2115.jpg

NYCB_NFI_4871_zps3ebf4c1a.jpg

NYCB_NFI_4871_B_zpsf1369e72.jpg

NYCB_RTS_9401_zps0067e349.jpg

NYCB_RTS_9619_zps0902462d.jpg

NYCB_NFI_4890_zps02fe5b76.jpg

NYCB_MCI_2877_zpsdb4cdd83.jpg

• Upvote 3

Cool pics and vids!

Awesome pics and vids!

Thanks!!

Unbelievable... They still haven't updated those friggin' B64 signs yet to read Coney Island???  <_<

Nope.. Well some of them have the codes and some don't.

Wow... Really inexcusable.

Some drivers make their own signs, announce it on the speakeasy thing or they just leave the - bath 25th avenue sign up and call it a day.

Some drivers make their own signs, announce it on the speakeasy thing or they just leave the - bath 25th avenue sign up and call it a day.

Yeah but I don't understand why it is taking so long... In other words, someone is dropping the ball... This is in addition to the lack of bus stops as well... Time for me to make some phone calls and send some e-mails to get this resolved...

Edited by Via Garibaldi 8
  • Upvote 1

Yeah but I don't understand why it is taking so long... In other words, someone is dropping the ball... This is in addition to the lack of bus stops as well... Time for me to make some phone calls and send some e-mails to get this resolved...

Why are you worried about it ?? People know it goes to Coney Island, the stop signs say it as well.. Just leave it alone they'll get to the signs eventually.

Why are you worried about it ?? People know it goes to Coney Island, the stop signs say it as well.. Just leave it alone they'll get to the signs eventually.

I would beg to differ... The signs should've been done already before the service was restored and I was one of the people who fought to get that portion of the route re-stored so I take exception to the fact that more than a month after that service has been restored, they still don't have those signs completed yet.  Completely unacceptable. You can never assume that anything will be done eventually with the (MTA). I already reached out to some contacts about this to get this resolved.

Edited by Via Garibaldi 8
  • Upvote 1