Career woes, perceived racism fuel ex-cop's anger

DJ MC

Exactly my point. This has nothing to do with racism. It's about maximizing resources. There are 8 million people living in NYC. Police resources are scare and need to be allocated efficiently to maximize coverage area and effectiveness. 40,000 cops can't be on every street corner. Similarly with my airport example. There are 1 billion  airplane passengers in the US. Once again a lack of understanding of mathematics. I did not contradict myself. I said the reasoning for screening arab males more carefully should be because jihad terrorists are a subset of the arab community. Approaches to computer security are done the same way, behavior that is similar to known exploits raise a red flag. In both cases there are many cases that are innocent.

Don't throw words in my mouth with this post. That was not my point at all in the least, not one letter of it in this post. You just exposed yourself with your pants down. You obviously made it clear to us you have issues with people of color. End of discussion.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrong. I'm pointing out to everyone here the obvious about your racist perspective on this topic. You screwed yourself up big time ruining your credibility behind the intentions by the wordings of your posts to spew your racist ideology. This is not an accusation, this is a obvious fact that you gave away about yourself, which I caught on to from your very first post. Racial segregationist views doesn't fly here, anywhere on this site.

Mathematics.... Ridiculous. I'm converting IP addresses from hexadecimal and binary to set routers to configure VPNs on computer networks every day I work. That requires knowledge of algorithms. Google it. 

Statistically there are 1.6 billion Muslims worldwide, that comes out to 160 million Islamic terrorists. That's only (if you understand percentages and proportions let alone simple arithmetic) that comes to only ten percent of the population who are supposed terrorists. Which is nothing. And that's from jaded FBI statistics.

Now in the United States according to stats from 2008 there are approximately 1,573,530 Arab Americans. Which accounts for only 0.5% of the US population. So how many of that are terrorists?  What in the world are you talking about? There are only an estimated 200 persons left who are Al Quada agents out of 1.5 million Arab Americans in change. So which comes back to my point - are all Arab Americans terrorists?

Go back on stormfront.org and spew your hate there regarding your hate for blacks and other people of color. BTW I'm Asian American. I only can wonder what your feelings are regarding Asian Americans and Asian immigrants in this country.

Care to share any more of your insightful thoughts kentsfield?

The only concept i subscribe to is meritocracy which is sadly a principle that has fallen to the wayside. But i guess in today's world where the specialized high school test is racist. A completely blind test based solely on meritocracy. Since i came from one of those big bad racist schools, Stuyvesant High school, I must be a product of my former environment

Are you seriously trying to say convert hex to binary is hard? That has nothing to do with algorithms at all. 

The only concept i subscribe to is meritocracy which is sadly a principle that has fallen to the wayside. But i guess in today's world where the specialized high school test is racist. A completely blind test based solely on meritocracy. Since i came from one of those racist schools, Stuyvesant High school, I must be a product of my former environment. 

I appreciate your honesty. FYI: The tests in Stuyvesant HS is not exactly based on overall ability as they claim as other situational and economic factors are involved in such elitist DOE schools. Now you are getting into a totally different subject. Have a nice day and give the racist pricks on stormfront.org my f**king regards.

I never said all arab americans are terrorists. However there have been arab americans who have joined al queda and its that percent of a percent that needs to be watched for. Almost all gun owners do not go on a shooting rampage, yet we place restrictions on guns.

Bullcrap. The specialized high schools are as far as you can get from elitists. If you think they are bad, have a look at the private schools some time won't you?

And this:

Too often today racism is used as an excuse. . Young arab males should be screened more carefully not because of their ethnicity but because we know that Arabic ethnic paramilitaries are targeting the US aircraft. 

Look at you you are all over the place leaking and rambling. I guess I proved my point. 

I appreciate your honesty. FYI: The tests in Stuyvesant HS is not exactly based on overall ability as they claim as other situational and economic factors are involved in such elitist DOE schools. Now you are getting into a totally different subject. Have a nice day and give the racist pricks on stormfront.org my f**king regards.

Well, going a little off-topic, I personally don't think so. I passed the test to get into Stuyvesant (but I didn't go), and I just took a couple of practice exams (there was an application booklet that was given out for free, and the exams were included), and on top of that, there were free classes offered after school.

Now, would it help somebody if they had money for additional classes and additional review books? Of course, but they're not entirely necessary to pass.

I'm just astounded by how delusional you are.

I just got a clean bill of health thanks. And are you a network tech? What do you know about converting hex to binary and hiow it relates to algorithims? Should I seriously school you on this?!  BTW I seriosly got a kick out of how peacemak3r absolutely got you pawned in the other thread on automobile and mass transit in the subway forum. I was quite amused. Don't get mad at me my friend, you need to learn to think before you post. Take that as advice for the next time you discuss hot button topics and attack other members or spew racial hatred on this site. And umm what does this have to do with 2nd amendment rights? Look who's delusional?

Well, going a little off-topic, I personally don't think so. I passed the test to get into Stuyvesant (but I didn't go), and I just took a couple of practice exams (there was an application booklet that was given out for free, and the exams were included), and on top of that, there were free classes offered after school.

Now, would it help somebody if they had money for additional classes and additional review books? Of course, but they're not entirely necessary to pass.

Understood, good points checkmate.

But right now my focus is on a certain senior member that has racist reservations concerning  Arabs and Blacks from the very first post on page 1 in this thread.

What the hell does personal lives have to do with Dorner and the LAPD? SMFH.....

What does racial profiling of Arab Americans and at the airports and international terrorism as kentsfield stated has to do with Dorner and LAPD? Now that's big time SMFH.

You are under the impression that racism is everywhere and its just not. 

I still don't get your reasoning that all Arab-Americans must be screened when only a handful of millions of Arab-Americans are supposed terrorists. And that as you said yourself in effect, all Arabs are terrorists. Stop running away from your mistake in perception of such people.

Go to Little Yemen in Bay Ridge, NY with that attitude and see the reaction you'll get. I'm done with this. Once a racist always a racist. 

I still don't get your reasoning that all Arab-Americans must be screened when only a handful of millions of Arab-Americans are supposed terrorists. And that as you said yourself in effect, all Arabs are terrorists. Stop running away from your mistake in perception of such people.

Go to Little Yemen in Bay Ridge, NY with that attitude and see the reaction you'll get. I'm done with this. Once a racist always a racist. 

lol... I think you're overreading what he is saying... All he is saying is that with the limited resources that we have we have to use them strategically and that usually means that groups who are guilty of committing certain crimes will be targeted more often. Yeah it sucks but that's how things are done. If you have a person known to be committed certain crimes with a certain description, you're going to target people looking like that.  The anger you're projecting towards kentsfield should be projected at those who commit the crimes and give certain groups of people a bad name.  

I did not say all arabs are terrorists. You keep insisting that and its difficult to see how you are drawing that conclusion. 

I tried to help you out simple possible analogy, but that went over your head so let me make it clear for you.

Nearly all legal gun owners are law abiding citizens who do not kill people on whims. However because of a few bad apples everyone agrees that to some degree guns should be limited. 

Nearly all arab americans do not have a thing to do with jihads. However there are a few Arab american terrorists. 

The same logic should apply. Gun owners and arab americans are both inconvenienced to try keep the community safe. 

So racial profiling is the American way and perfectly justified. Unbelievable.

Racial profiling happens with EVERYBODY dude... It's a way of life... If a serial killer is out on the loose, the usual thought is that the shooter is white and so they target whites... I mean there really isn't another way around it not unless we spend much more money to bolster our police force which I don't see happening anytime soon.

I just cannot believe what I am hearing here. Look after this argument with you kentfield we will move on to more positive topics. But still I cannot believe the excuses you are coming up with to condone your reasoning on racial profiling. Gun owners bring inconvenienced like Arab Americans? Two totally different issues and an analogy that does not fit the issue here.

I just cannot believe what I am hearing here. Look after this argument with you kentfield we will move on to more positive topics. But still I cannot believe the excuses you are coming up with to condone your reasoning on racial profiling. Gun owners bring inconvenienced like Arab Americans? Two totally different issues and an analogy that does not fit the issue here.

He's just stating the facts as to what happens man... Like I said, racial profiling happens with everyone.  It's just a question of who does what and on what scale.  The latest serial killings have been white males and so the cops have been targeting white males... 

Racial profiling happens with EVERYBODY dude... It's a way of life... If a serial killer is out on the loose, the usual thought is that the shooter is white and so they target whites... I mean there really isn't another way around it not unless we spend much more money to bolster our police force which I don't see happening anytime soon.

Man. Such is the way of life. Us as Americans has a long way to go to eradicate racism sad enough. Probably decades.

Lets all stop this conversation and move on, all of us are beating a dead horse, let's all say its ok to agree to disagree, and that would include Kentsfield's point of view (as much as I disagree with it, he is entitled to his viewpoint) so others can get back to the original topic.

Taking a flight is a choice. As is owning a gun. This is far from putting the japanese in internment camps. That is not a choice. The war on terror is very much current. There are 10,000 Al Nusra front fighters that would like very much to kill americans. How bout the Mali Islamists? Or the afghan friendly fire incidents.

Archived