Career woes, perceived racism fuel ex-cop's anger

DJ MC

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, guess he might not be dead after all...

The LAPD is now denying reports that they recovered his body. It's back to speculation. 

Wait, wow, what? I'm only reading this now at work, this dude is still alive? GTFO! No way! Impossible! I'm hearing conflicting reports here.....

According to the LA Times, Dorner broke into a home near Big Bear last week and held the two homeowners hostage until this morning, when he released them, stole a car, and attempted to flee down Highway 38. Fish and game wardens attempted to stop the truck, at which point Dorner fired on them before running away on foot. Police tailed Dorner and are now engaged in a shootout with him in the woods. KCAL 9 is reporting that two officers are down.

Dang this one is for the history books!

What is it 5 stars that Dorner has? It would have been 6 if the military went looking for him. He'll get wasted.

Oh I see what you did there lol...

lmao! I think it was more like 4, unless the FBI was brought in.

LOL..... This guy Dorner has nothing on Carl Johnson though !

I'm done with this topic.....

Same here.... Life goes on (well, not for him, but... yeah.)

Not surprised they almost killed 3 innocent people before killing him. Theres no way he would have been kept alive knowing how corrupt they are. He would have uncovered alot of dirt. Others have come foreward as well.

BrianBentley-4.jpg?resize=480%2C360

http://www.eurweb.com/2013/02/ex-la-cop-brian-bentley-on-dorner-manifesto-not-only-do-i-believe-it-but-i-lived-it/

As a former LAPD officer, Bentley, who is now an author, says that a Dorner-like situation was just a matter of time.

“It took longer than I thought it would for something like this to happen.”

RELATED: Read the (Full) Christopher Dorner Manifesto

In fact, Bentley says that when he was a police officer, there were
frequent postings of “look out” bulletins on the walls at police
stations featuring officers who’d been terminated and who were believed
to have vendettas.

“When the Department terminated you, they intentionally tried to ruin
your life,” Bentley explains.  “That’s how they discredited you. 
Dorner isn’t the first ex-police officer to have a manifesto or some
sort of hit list.”

Not surprised they almost killed 3 innocent people before killing him. Theres no way he would have been kept alive knowing how corrupt they are. He would have uncovered alot of dirt. Others have come foreward as well.

You posted a very alarming article. Very much so. It's a sobering reminder of why for many of us, of the evil realities of this system, this world really, all in all. Makes us all  ask ourselves "Who can we trust in society anymore?"

As the crux of my feelings regarding this, this situation is as such that there are no winners. A corrupted system will make people go a-wall and literally crack, becoming murderers. This is happening all over the world in hundreds of countries, and the United States is not exempt. Even for a person like myself, a true American who although holds a critical view of the government for various reasons, that was for myself a shocking wake-up call. Really I got spooked reading Chris Dorner's manifesto. However I know this is as a result of corruption that drove this man to murderous insanity. The truth can be ugly

And now a lawsuit against the LAPD for shooting three innocent people. 

Case and point.

The level of bullsh!t that the media regurgitates is astounding to me...there are multiple direct recordings of various different officers saying  "Burn it down! Burn it down! Burn that motherf**ker down!" and yet one police spokesmen said that Dorner started the fire himself and so that's all that's being published. Honestly, can't tell if these reporters are completely braindead, worship the word of cops, or both.

The level of bullsh!t that the media regurgitates is astounding to me...there are multiple direct recordings of various different officers saying  "Burn it down! Burn it down! Burn that motherf**ker down!" and yet one police spokesmen said that Dorner started the fire himself and so that's all that's being published. Honestly, can't tell if these reporters are completely braindead, worship the word of cops, or both.

Short reason: for ratings, as well as, and to be in line with the status quo of the masses MVH that's why, you know that.

Cmon, you know the drill, the Media reports what they are told to report. This guy burned down the cabin just like David Koresh burned down his residence, not the FBI

Exactly, they are told what to report through press conferences held by the the Los Angeles City Hall, or at  Sacramento or in the White House to promote media bias, or falsely purported nationalistic propaganda, cover up major blunders and f**k ups and the like. This goes way beyond just one cop flipping out for no reason as much as the LAPD, the City of Los Angeles, and the Californian State Govt would like us to believe.  

So it's come to this.

Loophole May Hold Up Dorner Reward

A legal loophole could prevent good Samaritans, instrumental in ending the manhunt for a fugitive ex-cop accused of killing four people, from claiming more than $1 million in reward money because Christopher Dorner died and was not captured.

Last weekend, Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa pledged $1 million, sourced from private individuals, companies and unions, "for information that will lead to Mr. Dorner's capture."

The L.A. City Council followed up with its own promise of a $100,000 reward, for information "leading to the identification, apprehension and conviction of Christopher Dorner."

But Dorner, accused of killing four people and threatening the lives of several dozen more, was never captured, apprehended or convicted. Instead, he died following a standoff with police near Big Bear, Calif., when the cabin in which he was barricaded burned down with him inside.

The mayor's office has not yet determined if the reward could still be paid out given Dorner died.

"At this time, no decision has been made on the reward," Villaraigosa's spokesman Peter Sanders told ABC News.com in an email.

Read the complete article here.

Are you f**king joking? So who the hell gets the 100G's? The city? F**king bullshit. And what about the Reynolds'? Will they not be compensated for their now destroyed cabin? This was all a damn set up.

And f**k the LAPD as well. How the hell did they contribute? By ultimately being responsible for Dorner's death that resulted in burning someones home? Congratulations, the LAPD has just won the Nobel f**king Peace Prize!

This just pisses me off to no end.

What? Offer a reward yet not give it out when you get your man? Hah! Not surprised!!! 

Way to screw the people!

the reward was $1.1 million for the apprehension and conviction of Dorner, since he was neither apprehended nor convicted, legally the terms were not met. Now $1 million of the reward was not put up by Los Angeles, the $100,000 was. Mayor Villaraigosa has stated that the private donors of the $1 million can decide whether to pay or not and the LA city council will have to vote on the other $100,000.

IMO they should split it 3 ways with the 2 housekeepers and the carjack victim. im not defending anybody, just wanted to get the facts out.

joe

Archived