And Morpheus Say: What If I Told You...... I Found, 'The One!'

Metro CSW

That rear is a bit scary looking for me. Excellent find though.

Well that is the original rear end cap that New Flyer offers on the Xcelsior model.  I went to Washington D.C yesterday and you should see the ones that WMATA has, they have windows in the end cap very much like the Nova's.

Well that is the original rear end cap that New Flyer offers on the Xcelsior model.  I went to Washington D.C yesterday and you should see the ones that WMATA has, they have windows in the end cap very much like the Nova's.

Yeah, if ya been on the New Flyer website and saw the debuted model, it has the same rear design. And I believe even that is requested by the TA  purchasing the product. If I'm not wrong.

Ulmer Park, Quill just has 2 for now there was some sort of change...

Let's not say that just yet. A bit early to tell. Things can change (even though that might happen anyway).

I like this rear design much better. Nice catch!

Why does 4899 have a rear like that? I probably would have known if I didn't take that half a year break.

Cool pics!

Nice pics. At least 4899 is in NYC. That back looks very weird like that.

Real nice shots!

When i saw this title...i said...i cant be 4899 hes talking about when BAMM 4899! Great amazingg shots!! The back of 4899 LOoks Madd WeIRd! We know that engine is damm sure different...the hell? Look they got 4899 all trapped and barricaded...wow. Cant wait to see it in service!

I have a feeling it's gonna visit various depots besides Ulmer Park during the rest of the year...

It's about time.... nice find!

Navistar Maxxforce EGR

http://www.completecoach.com/maxxforce/

4899 is only one of three buses using this engine

Whats this engine called again Navistar Maxxforce...?

That rear is a bit scary looking for me. Excellent find though.

Awesome catch of that oddball XD40! 

Let's not say that just yet. A bit early to tell. Things can change (even though that might happen anyway).

I like this rear design much better. Nice catch!

Thank you very much for feedback, fellas! :)

Archived