Saturday Nostalgia Train Route...

SubwayGuy

OK here's the route for all you photo chasers (subject to change)...

Plenty of seats still available if you want to ride AND get photo's, typically it's best to do a bit of both B)

Cars running, im not positive on the colors...: R12 (grey/orange) 5760, R15 (red) 6239, R17 (red) 6609, R33 WF single (blue arrow) 9306, two married R33 ML pairs (two in tartar red - 9016-17, one in kale green, one in redBIRD 9068-69)

Route: Leaves Grand Central around 10am.

S/B via (6) around City Hall Loop and North to Jackson Ave (5) in the Bx. Via (2) to TSQ, turn back north to 242-VCP via (1).

Bonus Run: Two express trips to Dyckman St.

Then layed up for lunch/hanging out at VCP.

Then departs via (1) to 96, goes express via (2) stopping at 96, 42/TSQ, 34/NYP, and Atlantic Ave in Brooklyn, relays, and ends at GCT.

Like I said though everything subject to change...

OK here's the route for all you photo chasers (subject to change)...

Plenty of seats still available if you want to ride AND get photo's, typically it's best to do a bit of both B)

Cars running, im not positive on the colors...: R12 (grey/orange) 5760, R15 (red) 6239, R17 (red) 6609, R33 WF single (blue arrow) 9306, two married R33 ML pairs (two in tartar red - 9016-17, one in kale green, one in redBIRD 9068-69)

Route: Leaves Grand Central around 10am.

S/B via (6) around City Hall Loop and North to Jackson Ave (5) in the Bx. Via (2) to TSQ, turn back north to 242-VCP via (1).

Bonus Run: Two express trips to Dyckman St.

Then layed up for lunch/hanging out at VCP.

Then departs via (1) to 96, goes express via (2) stopping at 96, 42/TSQ, 34/NYP, and Atlantic Ave in Brooklyn, relays, and ends at GCT.

Like I said though everything subject to change...

Damn I would love to ride it.....but this fell on a time where I need to pay my cell phone bill lol.....I will be chasing it though.....thanks for the info

Archived