Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
BM5 via Woodhaven

VG8 I have express bus photos

Well well well... A ghetto MCI on the QM5...  :lol: As mtattrain would say nice ones, but we need more green in the express bus photos... In other words less of the concrete jungle and more green areas like Glendale. 

Edited by Via Garibaldi 8

Oh I got a question... Why is it that the some of the X63 buses have the Rosedale signage but all of the other QM express buses have the Midtown signage when you take shots over there??? I've noticed that in a few QM photo threads now...

Edited by Via Garibaldi 8

Hey WTH??  <_< Those are the old fraud "express buses" lol

VG8 I can see just a glimmer of foam coming out of you here.  :lol:

• Upvote 1

Oh I got a question... Why is it that the some of the X68 buses have the Rosedale signage but all of the other QM express buses have the Midtown signage when you take shots over there??? I've noticed that in a few QM photo threads now...

You mean the X63. Yeah maybe that driver puts in the wrong code Everytime. If its the same bus, then, its probably because the bus doesn't have the code.

You mean the X63. Yeah maybe that driver puts in the wrong code Everytime. If its the same bus, then, its probably because the bus doesn't have the code.

Yeah the X63... Interesting because the other ones seem to have the Midtown code.

VG8 I can see just a glimmer of foam coming out of you here.  :lol:

lol... Nah I only get all smiley when I see a "beaver" car (aka an Audi)... The express buses just starts making me think if I rode said bus or not.

What happened to the (MTA) logo on the front of 3136?

Proabably a quirk in decalling; some strange-painted MCIs exist like 3218 with white front numbers.

5950086047_153fba31ee_z.jpg

Proabably a quirk in decalling; some strange-painted MCIs exist like 3218 with white front numbers.

5950086047_153fba31ee_z.jpg

I saw most CP buses today without the MTA logo in the front

You'd think (excluding the NG HEV with the white faceplate) that when a bus is redecaled or repainted, the (MTA) logo is the important thing they always put on!