Presidents Day Schedules

PinePower

I'm kinda baffled as to why they run a modified Saturday schedule and not a Sunday on the 319/137 express between Toms River and NY, considering Monday is the end of a 3 day holiday weekend. Last time they did this, I think it was New Year's 2012, the bus going back to NY from Toms River had standees. The problem is the Saturday schedule omits the 5:55 and 6:55pm 137 trips, leaving the 319 to handle those loads. And the next trip after 7pm is not until 9:20! Monday ppl are heading back to NY! I wonder what they'll do this time. There's a 67x at 7:15pm they should send it to NY.

http://www.njtransit.com/pdf/bus/holidays/PRE137.pdf

you should've told them when they had their "We're Listening" table set up

sorry I wasn't aware I actually did go to that the other day can you believe they don't even know the MCAt or Oceanride lines at all? They literally weren't aware WTF!!!!!! They are in the bus division they are supposed to know all the bus stuff including NJT funded buses as well.

you should've told them when they had their "We're Listening" table set up

Not gonna travel that far out of my way just to comment on a schedule. If it turns out to be a mess again there will be a video up on NJT's Facebook of standees on a D4500CL  :P

sorry I wasn't aware I actually did go to that the other day can you believe they don't even know the MCAt or Oceanride lines at all? They literally weren't aware WTF!!!!!! They are in the bus division they are supposed to know all the bus stuff including NJT funded buses as well.

Seems they forget about that area in general. Ridership is already increasing in that area and they aren't adding enough service to keep pace, and OceanRide is a lousy excuse of a local bus system.

Archived