"Blade Runner" Oscar Pistorius chargered w/ murder in South Africa of his girlfriend

Shortline Bus

Its a shock, he was a hero for many Afrikaaners. That model must've been really henpecking him or something.

Still foxie even if that true, Pistorius (if these charges are true)had no right to shoot her. He could have dumped her and I am sure he have no problems getting another pretty lady whether in South Africa or around the world.

I'm reading that Pistorius has just been charged with premeditated murder however he denies intent. 

The South African judicial system does not holds trials in the same way as is done in the United States, in other words, before a grand jury.  Instead a single judge, usually along with testimony with one or more technical experts, makes the decisions as far as rulings in criminal cases. It will be interesting to see how this criminal case will be concluded in the South African court of law.

I'm not clear on what led up to this tragedy other than an argument that went out of control on Valentine's day leading to him shooting her to death in a bathroom. Alot of mysteries remain behind why he went on a murderous rage like this in the first place.

I'm reading that Pistorius has just been charged with premeditated murder however he denies intent. 

The South African judicial system does not holds trials in the same way as is done in the United States, in other words, before a grand jury.  Instead a single judge, usually along with testimony with one or more technical experts, makes the decisions as far as rulings in criminal cases. It will be interesting to see how this criminal case will be concluded in the South African court of law.

I'm not clear on what led up to this tragedy other than an argument that went out of control on Valentine's day leading to him shooting her to death in a bathroom. Alot of mysteries remain behind why he went on a murderous rage like this in the first place.

I am sure this will be South Africa's version of the "OJ" case. A beloved sports star and internationally known on trial now for murder.

Archived