The Culver is not (F)'ed up after all... It has express service.

Quill Depot

There is no scheduled express service.  These express tracks are used for General Orders, super late trains to make up time, and running around stalled trains on the local tracks.

I know that.

OMG! Yeah! I'm taking this to work tomorrow afternoon. Does this skip Ditmas Avenue as well?

No it doesn't.  Thanks!

http://subwayweekender.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/2013-02-16.pdf

There is no scheduled express service.  These express tracks are used for General Orders, super late trains to make up time, and running around stalled trains on the local tracks.

So what would the PM Rush hour expresses on the (F) be? It's every PM rush there are quite a few expresses between Church and Kings Hwy. Though that could just be service balancing.

I like Culver express... but I like having old stations better (I hope you guys know when they run trains exp on the elevated structure that means they are redoing the platforms and putting the yellow ADA strip on there...)

Nice work tho! Those shots came out crisp!

I like Culver express... but I like having old stations better (I hope you guys know when they run trains exp on the elevated structure that means they are redoing the platforms and putting the yellow ADA strip on there...)

Nice work tho! Those shots came out crisp!

There are almost no yellow strips currently on Culver. I like the old stations, the old shaky lights, the platform rumbling when trains pass, enter, or leave the station.

So what would the PM Rush hour expresses on the (F) be? It's every PM rush there are quite a few expresses between Church and Kings Hwy. Though that could just be service balancing.

Late trains, and only late trains. I've been on plenty. Of course GOs and problems on local track can have trains going express. For the lateness express runs they used to go straight down the local track but a few years ago started finally using the center track b/w 18 and Kings. You still see an express-on-the-local-track happen here and there, but usually it's express b/w 18 Ave and Kings Hwy on the center track. I remember a year or so ago I was on an R46 and the TO must've not realized his/her express run was to be on the center track and came flying into the switch south of Ditmas. The TO to slow down rather strongly, to say the least.

There are almost no yellow strips currently on Culver. I like the old stations, the old shaky lights, the platform rumbling when trains pass, enter, or leave the station.

It's not so fun at some of those stations though when you're walking up/down crumbling stairs.

Archived