Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Via Garibaldi 8

Double post issues

Question

I posted the HVAC thread in the bus section last night and somehow it got posted twice...  :huh: I specifically recall posting it once last night and now it appears twice in the bus section under the same time title at the same time... It has to be a forum error because I know I am not losing it.  

5 answers to this question

That's not the only thing that's doubling. Double quotes are starting to show up as well.

That's not the only thing that's doubling. Double quotes are starting to show up as well.

Someone had a quadruple quote yesterday.

• Upvote 1

Whew... At least I know it isn't my laptop and no crazy virus or anything.  I usually sleep with it close by and sometimes fall asleep with it next to me in bed, but I know I had it on standby before going to sleep last night, so I couldn't have pressed any buttons or anything accidentally.

Whew... At least I know it isn't my laptop and no crazy virus or anything.  I usually sleep with it close by and sometimes fall asleep with it next to me in bed, but I know I had it on standby before going to sleep last night, so I couldn't have pressed any buttons or anything accidentally.

Me, too.