Crosstown Bronx routes

Via Garibaldi 8

First of all, I distinctly remember you talking about how a black lady grabbed you on the S53 because she couldn't reach the pole, and you talked about how "I don't want those filthy people touching me". So between that, plus those other comments you talk about "Oh, it's understandable how blacks can afford to live there" and "Oh, there's no way my neighborhood has blacks. It's too wealthy and safe", that alone is enough. Not to mention even in this very thread, you're referring to minorities as "riff-raff".

As for the comment itself, my point remains. It doesn't matter whether you were referring to yourself or somebody else. You blatantly made that comparison of skin color to fecal matter. And maybe if you didn't make comments like the ones I mentioned above, I wouldn't have wondered to ask the question. I was thinking "If this guy is mixed, why is he saying all this crap about blacks?". It didn't register in my mind that somebody could be racist against a race they are a part of. And I asked once. And don't give me that crap about "Oh, I was being sarcastic". Neither comment (the one about skin bleaching, nor the one about comparing skin color to fecal matter) was sarcastic. And I have nothing to hide. Everything I said was out in the open. I didn't call you names or make you out to be inferior or anything because of your background. You did that to yourself.

Yeah I said that about the lady because I don't like ANYONE touching me, and that I've made clear on numerous occasions. I always keep my distance from people and I don't like people near me.  I don't know where her hands have been and no I didn't like her touching me.  That doesn't make me a racist.  Jesus Christ.

Now about this fecal matter and this PM that you keep going on and on about, since you clearly didn't get my response, let me clarify my comment since you keep going on about fecal matter which had nothing to do with what I was saying, though I did use the term "piece of sh*t".  You asked me the question and I thought to myself why would in the hell would he ask me why I'm so dark for an Italian for when he knows that I'm mixed #1 and #2 I believe at that time you had already saw me previously at the (MTA) hearing?  Quite frankly I still don't understand why you asked it, but the way in which you posed the question, you made it sound as if I was somehow strange or some kind of weirdo for having the complexion that I have being part Italian, hence why I said "piece of sh*t", as in a nobody.  That notion doesn't always refer to fecal matter literally.  The point of the phrase was that I found your question insulting to ME and ME only, which was who you directed the question to so let's drop this BS about fecal nonsense and it referring to someone else because it didn't.   Maybe you don't know the deal, but there are plenty of mixed Italians about, esp. in Italy so I'm not this "oddity" that you seem to think I am as if to say all Italians are fair skinned.  Some of us are light and are some are dark.  

If you're curious about the something there's a way in which you can better phrase your questions.  You're Latino so you don't know the ins and outs of my background esp. with me being mixed and part Sicilian to boot which is a mixed culture in and of itself and I wouldn't expect you to, but don't ever pose that question to me like that again and then wonder why I got pissed the way that I did and answered in a snarly matter. My skin complexion is a mixture of what I am and for you to sit there and claim that my complexion is somehow false is ridiculous. If you saw my two parents, (one light and one dark) my complexion would make perfect sense, as it is a mixture of the two skin tones. I thought it was cute that you actually believed me when I said that was I lightening my skin in case you were interested, which couldn't be further from the truth esp. seeing that I am actually darker now than I was growing up. You are one guillible kid I know that much. Smh

Oh and one other thing... Yes I was Guest 18 and I actually stated so after the prank was over so I don't know why you're acting like that was some big secret because I wrote a PM to either you or Threxx saying as much, so I pretty much confirmed that suspicion.  Now this nonsense about all of these other people... Really.... Get real.  As for Shortline, all that was discussed with him was that I was considering taking a breather at the time because I was tired of the drama.  That we discussed in PM and for whatever reason he felt it was necessary for him to lie and say I was sick or whatever BS excuse he was going to make which I stated in the shout wasn't necessary because it really wasn't.  Everyone considers or actually takes time off here and there and that's all that was and at that time I was NOT posting for a few days outside of the shout box so you can drop this whole conspiracy nonsense too.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I said that about the lady because I don't like ANYONE touching me, and that I've made clear on numerous occasions. I always keep my distance from people and I don't like people near me.  I don't know where her hands have been and no I didn't like her touching me.  That doesn't make me a racist.  Jesus Christ.

Now about this fecal matter and this PM that you keep going on and on about, since you clearly didn't get my response, let me clarify my comment since you keep going on about fecal matter which had nothing to do with what I was saying, though I did use the term "piece of sh*t".  You asked me the question and I thought to myself why would in the hell would he ask me why I'm so dark for an Italian for when he knows that I'm mixed #1 and #2 I believe at that time you had already saw me previously at the (MTA) hearing?  Quite frankly I still don't understand why you asked it, but the way in which you posed the question, you made it sound as if I was somehow strange or some kind of weirdo for having the complexion that I have being part Italian, hence why I said "piece of sh*t", as in a nobody.  That notion doesn't always refer to fecal matter literally.  The point of the phrase was that I found your question insulting to ME and ME only, which was who you directed the question to so let's drop this BS about fecal nonsense and it referring to someone else because it didn't.   Maybe you don't know the deal, but there are plenty of mixed Italians about, esp. in Italy so I'm not this "oddity" that you seem to think I am as if to say all Italians are fair skinned.  Some of us are light and are some are dark.  

If you're curious about the something there's a way in which you can better phrase your questions.  You're Latino so you don't know the ins and outs of my background esp. with me being mixed and part Sicilian to boot which is a mixed culture in and of itself and I wouldn't expect you to, but don't ever pose that question to me like that again and then wonder why I got pissed the way that I did and answered in a snarly matter. My skin complexion is a mixture of what I am and for you to sit there and claim that my complexion is somehow false is ridiculous. If you saw my two parents, (one light and one dark) my complexion would make perfect sense, as it is a mixture of the two skin tones. I thought it was cute that you actually believed me when I said that was I lightening my skin in case you were interested, which couldn't be further from the truth esp. seeing that I am actually darker now than I was growing up. You are one guillible kid I know that much. Smh

Oh and one other thing... Yes I was Guest 18 and I actually stated so after the prank was over so I don't know why you're acting like that was some big secret because I wrote a PM to either you or Threxx saying as much, so I pretty much confirmed that suspicion.  Now this nonsense about all of these other people... Really.... Get real.  As for Shortline, all that was discussed with him was that I was considering taking a breather at the time because I was tired of the drama.  That we discussed in PM and for whatever reason he felt it was necessary for him to lie and say I was sick or whatever BS excuse he was going to make which I stated in the shout wasn't necessary because it really wasn't.  Everyone considers or actually takes time off here and there and that's all that was and at that time I was NOT posting for a few days outside of the shout box so you can drop this whole conspiracy nonsense too.

why are you even arguing with him again?

Look, I highly doubt you were referring to being a nobody when you said that. You can explain all you want, but you'd just be wasting your time.

And in any case, that wasn't in response to any "question", and you know it. That was in response to the Bx15 thread (hence why the message was entitled "Your comments in [the] Bx15 thread")

In any case, I specifically told you there's nothing wrong with your skin tone in an earlier PM (which was different from the one about the Bx15 thread, even though you keep trying to blend the two). So if there was any confusion about being an oddity or any of that crap, it was cleared up a long time before.

why are you even arguing with him again?

Because this PM has come up OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER again and I'm sick of discussing it.  He should've never asked me that question and he wouldn't have gotten the sarcastic and nasty response he got.  He's so busy trying to paint people as racists that as soon as he gets any information he goes and runs off with it like he knows the whole story when in fact he doesn't and he's half @ss informed.  I can't believe he's sitting here talking about this nonsense, esp. that incident with that lady on the S53, the bus that he claims I avoided using so much.  That incident happened well over a year ago and this PM he keeps talking about I'm almost certain occurred when I was still living on Staten Island for crying out loud and yet I'm still hearing about this sh*t.  This is exactly what I was talking about earlier.  If he's going to call himself compiling information on me, get the facts straight and that means ALL of them because he is so off base with some this stuff that it's ridiculous and this is what he's basing his assumption of me being a racist on.  

Now as I've said before I've made my snide remarks in here but that doesn't make me a racist by a long shot.

Look, I highly doubt you were referring to being a nobody when you said that. You can explain all you want, but you'd just be wasting your time.

And in any case, that wasn't in response to any "question", and you know it. That was in response to the Bx15 thread (hence why the message was entitled "Your comments in [the] Bx15 thread")

In any case, I specifically told you there's nothing wrong with your skin tone in an earlier PM (which was different from the one about the Bx15 thread, even though you keep trying to blend the two). So if there was any confusion about being an oddity or any of that crap, it was cleared up a long time before.

The fact of the matter is you asked the question for whatever your reason was so don't sit here and act like my response just came out of thin air because it sure as hell didn't and you know it.  You asked it and then didn't understand my answer to it which I did NOT respond directly to but in a separate PM, so the fact of the matter is if you didn't want me to react the way I did you shouldn't have asked the question, period.  The fact that you claim that was "cleared up" a long time before just confirms that you indeed asked the question, which you've repeatedly denied and acted like I just suddenly came up with that response.  Like I said I don't know what you were thinking when you asked (I think were indeed just curious) it but it was not posed in a cool manner at all, period.  I don't care how you think you "smoothed it over" by supposedly complementing me on my complexion.

What's even funnier is that you don't have the balls to admit that you actually asked the question and then you say oh it was only once... Anyway, I hope this is the last time that this sh*t comes up because I am sick of discussing it. I've clarified everything very well now so you can drop this whole conspiracy BS that you keep going on with.  

I'd just like clarify my comments earlier since you obviously were pissed about what I said, but I don't care.

I said what I said because you seem to forget that I lived near the Brighton line not only in Sheepshead Bay but also in Midwood, so I'm not foreign to the morning and evening crowds. The way you made it sound was like the (B) was so crowded that you no choice but to use the express bus, and that I just don't believe, as if the (B) is overcrowded to point of the (4) or (5), so that's why I said what I said.

Well that's how you chose to interpret it, which is not my problem, which doesn't change a damn thing.... The B doesn't have to be overcrowded to the point of the 4 or 5.... And I don't care what you aren't foreign to; that has no bearing on me and why I ride the express.... Let's not now try to somehow minimize the level of crowding on the Brighton express during the rush hour.... Never said shit about me having no choice but to use the express; and that's hardly what the hell I was implicating... There you go with these BS ass tactics again.....

No not at all... All I'm saying is if people have such problems with what I say then when others say similar things the feelings should be mutual, but that doesn't seem to be the case. And so what? Some of them are hooligans so I call a spade a spade.  You act like NO ONE does that.  I mean get real...

They should be mutual; should be.... Well such is life, what you do want... You put yourself in a position to be singled out with the level of the shit you say on here....

All that about you telling me how you been in your teenage years & all that.... But now it's "so what?", right....

I don't act like no one else does that.... Again, you're just miffed because I'm calling YOU out on the lengths that you do it.... Too damn bad.

Exactly, so don't make it sound like I dump on ALL local bus riders, when I use the local bus as well.

This isn't about no ALL local bus riders, first of all.....

Secondly, so it should just be excused when you dump on local bus riders to the tune that you do, because of the sole fact you use the local bus? - "get real".... Again, the exception does not swallow the rule.... You can gloss over that point as much as you like.... Don't act like you're better than those that don't take the express (meaning, those that just take local buses and/or subways instead) & you wouldn't get the flack that you do on here.....

Northwestbound.

Much more north, than west... Let's not play with each other here.....

The only thing I could really think of would be a combination of either the Bx11 or Bx35 with those Bx5 short-turns to Soundview, if there are a lot of transfers between the two routes. But then you have the issue of reliability, with those routes coming all the way from Manhattan.

I forget who mentioned it (I think it was Far Rock Depot), but for the most part, crosstown trips within The Bronx can be made with two buses at most unless you live in an isolated area (like say, Throgs Neck).

I mean, for the routes crossing the Bronx Park, I don't think there's too much demand for service deep into the opposite area. People from the NE Bronx aren't trying to get past Norwood/Bedford Park for the subway connections, and I don't see why people from the Kingsbridge area would really be trying to get to WPR and beyond in large numbers. Then south of Fordham Road, the Bx4/4A, Bx36, & Bx40/42 seem to have everything covered for anybody looking to do any significant crosstown travel. Like I said, it's only really in the Soundview area where a better crosstown route might work, because it's pretty isolated.

That was what I getting at earlier on in this thread; ppl. on the more western end of the bronx don't really travel to the immediate eastern parts of the bronx like that (and vice versa); especially to the tune that a east-west crosstown of sorts could/should be created.... We can go about better serving gaps in certain areas, but again, not to the tune that a full-fledged crosstown should be formed/created from it, due to serving those gaps (i.e. such as the one on 233rd st)....

The one thing I will say about the 'L' shaped routes in the Bronx is that they do, do the job.... Bx9 & the Bx22 are classic examples of that....

As far as those buses over there by southern/west farms, You do see quite a number of folks consistently xferring from the GWB buses to either the Bx27, or over across the street for the Bx5 (hate crossing that intersection to get to the Bx5 from there btw)..... The fact that the Bx11/35 has to put up with the traffic & what not at/around W 181st I think is one reason why at least one of those routes don't pan towards Soundview..... Even if a combination of the [11 or 35] & the 27 were to happen, you really can't call/consider that a bronx crosstown anyway.....

Well that's how you chose to interpret it, which is not my problem, which doesn't change a damn thing.... The B doesn't have to be overcrowded to the point of the 4 or 5.... And I don't care what you aren't foreign to; that has no bearing on me and why I ride the express.... Let's not now try to somehow minimize the level of crowding on the Brighton express during the rush hour.... Never said shit about me having no choice but to use the express; and that's hardly what the hell I was implicating... There you go with these BS ass tactics again.....

They should be mutual; should be.... Well such is life, what you do want... You put yourself in a position to be singled out with the level of the shit you say on here....

All that about you telling me how you been in your teenage years & all that.... But now it's "so what?", right....

I don't act like no one else does that.... Again, you're just miffed because I'm calling YOU out on the lengths that you do it.... Too damn bad.

This isn't about no ALL local bus riders, first of all.....

Secondly, so I should excuse when you dump on local bus riders to the tune that you do, because of the sole fact you use the local bus? - "get real"....

Much more north, than west... Let's not play with each other here.....

That was what I getting at earlier on in this thread; ppl. on the more western end of the bronx don't really travel to the immediate eastern parts of the bronx like that (and vice versa); especially to the tune that a east-west crosstown of sorts could/should be created.... We can go about better serving gaps in certain areas, but again, not to the tune that a full-fledged crosstown should be formed/created from it, due to serving those gaps (i.e. such as the one on 233rd st)....

The one thing I will say about the 'L' shaped routes in the Bronx is that they do, do the job.... Bx9 & the Bx22 are classic examples of that....

As far as those buses over there by southern/west farms, You do see quite a number of folks consistently xferring from the GWB buses to either the Bx27, or over across the street for the Bx5 (hate crossing that intersection to get to the Bx5 from there btw)..... The fact that the Bx11/35 has to put up with the traffic & what not at/around W 181st I think is one reason why at least one of those routes don't pan towards Soundview..... Even if a combination of the [11 or 35] & the 27 were to happen, you really can't call/consider that a bronx crosstown anyway.....

you have a point it is more north.

you have a point it is more north.

Yes, exactly.

Anyway, even if we were to run with that implausible idea od having Bx46's up to 242nd st (1).... Where would you even turn buses around up there anyway...

(can't do it over there short of that burger king, because making that left to get back on broadway [southbound] is illegal)

Yes, exactly.

Anyway, even if we were to run with that implausible idea od having Bx46's up to 242nd st (1).... Where would you even turn buses around up there anyway...

(can't do it over there short of that burger king, because making that left to get back on broadway [southbound] is illegal)

If that "super route" ever came to fruition, don't put it past the (MTA) to actually do that, since the Bx7, 9, 10 and BL-8 do it at city limits. Anyway, didn't somebody on here or straphangers suggest that Burke Av and 222 St have buses? Trying to get back on topic here

Yes, exactly.

It would continue via manhattan college parkway to link with Bx10 and 7 for better connectivity.

How about we extend the Bx46 westward to Yankee Stadium?

hmm interesting but that is redundant to the Bx6 why?

If one wants speed to that area they can use (6) to the (4)

If Bx6 needs help just add more service. If you look closely there is a reason why I suggested what I did to link to northern points faster in a way the subway can't. Like areas served by the (2) and gets to W20/21 quicker without enduring the long (4) ride. Other possibilities include easier reach to northern parts woodlawn and maybe  riverdale if Bx7/10 is as bad as they say this route may help up there a bit.

Nice try. Yeah, it's easy to lie now and say "Oh, I was just joking around. I didn't really bleach my skin". I don't know about you, but this doesn't sound particularly sarcastic.

Oh and you'll be glad to know that I'm seeing a dermatologist to have some work done on my skin to even it out. You commented about me being so dark lol and yes I am darker than what I was when I was younger. Years ago I went to a dermatologist to have him explain why my skin was so uneven (my hands and arms are much lighter than my face, and that is my actual skin color overall, but parts of my face are a bit darker and uneven) and he said that it was from years of sun damage and dry skin, which makes sense because I used to tan out in the sun and didn't wear sunscreen so I guess over the years my skin got f*cked up as a result, so now I bought this product that should help my skin to become even again and back to its normal lighter state. :cool: I should start seeing some results in about 3 weeks from the time that I start using it.

Don't worry.... I'm not trying to pull a Michael Jackson. I just want my normal skin tone back! lol :P

Keep in mind that my PM was talking about the YMCA and express bus detours, and had absolutely nothing to do with your skin color. In that PM, I didn't ask anything about your skin tone. (I asked that question on the open forums, and it was in no way offensive. See here) So no, you can cut this whole BS about "I replied in a seperate PM", because that was much later (over a year), so cut the crap.

And boy, you're really trying to save face there, aren't you? Yes, you said you were Guest18, but that was after we applied the pressure. We asked very specific questions to smoke you out. Sure, you would've given up the act eventually, but I doubt you would've done it as quickly without that plan.

He's so busy trying to paint people as racists that as soon as he gets any information he goes and runs off with it like he knows the whole story when in fact he doesn't and he's half @ss informed.  I can't believe he's sitting here talking about this nonsense, esp. that incident with that lady on the S53, the bus that he claims I avoided using so much.  That incident happened well over a year ago and this PM he keeps talking about I'm almost certain occurred when I was still living on Staten Island for crying out loud and yet I'm still hearing about this sh*t.  This is exactly what I was talking about earlier.  If he's going to call himself compiling information on me, get the facts straight and that means ALL of them because he is so off base with some this stuff that it's ridiculous and this is what he's basing his assumption of me being a racist on.  

Now as I've said before I've made my snide remarks in here but that doesn't make me a racist by a long shot.

Let's not twist things around. I don't go around looking for ways to call people racist just because of whatever.

And yeah, you did try to avoid it, whether you want to admit it or not.

And no, this PM happened in this past summer, when you were living in The Bronx. Unless the seasons suddenly got all switched up, that's not even close to a year.

hmm interesting but that is redundant to the Bx6 why?

You could convert some Bx6s into Bx46s, so the level of service between Yankee Stadium & Longwood (or whatever that neighborhood is by Prospect Avenue) basically remains the same. The only disadvantage is that you remove some service from the residential part of Hunts Point, but the Bx6 runs frequently enough anyway.

I mean, that corridor is pretty busy, so even if you're adding another route running every 20 minutes or so (so you left Bx6 service the same instead of converting a few runs to 46s), there's still the demand for it.

Nice try. Yeah, it's easy to lie now and say "Oh, I was just joking around. I didn't really bleach my skin". I don't know about you, but this doesn't sound particularly sarcastic.

Oh and you'll be glad to know that I'm seeing a dermatologist to have some work done on my skin to even it out. You commented about me being so dark lol and yes I am darker than what I was when I was younger. Years ago I went to a dermatologist to have him explain why my skin was so uneven (my hands and arms are much lighter than my face, and that is my actual skin color overall, but parts of my face are a bit darker and uneven) and he said that it was from years of sun damage and dry skin, which makes sense because I used to tan out in the sun and didn't wear sunscreen so I guess over the years my skin got f*cked up as a result, so now I bought this product that should help my skin to become even again and back to its normal lighter state. :cool: I should start seeing some results in about 3 weeks from the time that I start using it.

Don't worry.... I'm not trying to pull a Michael Jackson. I just want my normal skin tone back! lol :P

Keep in mind that my PM was talking about the YMCA and express bus detours, and had absolutely nothing to do with your skin color. In that PM, I didn't ask anything about your skin tone. (I asked that question on the open forums, and it was in no way offensive. See here) So no, you can cut this whole BS about "I replied in a seperate PM", because that was much later (over a year), so cut the crap.

And boy, you're really trying to save face there, aren't you? Yes, you said you were Guest18, but that was after we applied the pressure. We asked very specific questions to smoke you out. Sure, you would've given up the act eventually, but I doubt you would've done it as quickly without that plan.

Let's not twist things around. I don't go around looking for ways to call people racist just because of whatever.

And yeah, you did try to avoid it, whether you want to admit it or not.

And no, this PM happened in this past summer, when you were living in The Bronx. Unless the seasons suddenly got all switched up, that's not even close to a year.

You could convert some Bx6s into Bx46s, so the level of service between Yankee Stadium & Longwood (or whatever that neighborhood is by Prospect Avenue) basically remains the same. The only disadvantage is that you remove some service from the residential part of Hunts Point, but the Bx6 runs frequently enough anyway.

I mean, that corridor is pretty busy, so even if you're adding another route running every 20 minutes or so (so you left Bx6 service the same instead of converting a few runs to 46s), there's still the demand for it.

nah not worth it. Duplication is not needed I'd prefer it to get it's own ridership base. A route with 20 min service can't help a line with 5 min service unlike others this line is reliable sort of. Why leave a gap in service linking to the (5). However one can argue the new MNRR east bronx service would provide this connectivity which can also be argued. Or better yet connectivity gaps get closed up there. Down here Bx6 is already getting served well I'd prefer to fix existing gaps.

nah not worth it. Duplication is not needed I'd prefer it to get it's own ridership base. A route with 20 min service can't help a line with 5 min service unlike others this line is reliable sort of. Why leave a gap in service linking to the (5). However one can argue the new MNRR east bronx service would provide this connectivity which can also be argued. Or better yet connectivity gaps get closed up there. Down here Bx6 is already getting served well I'd prefer to fix existing gaps.

5 minute headways is 12 buses per hour.

20 minute headways is 3 buses per hour.

Do the math. That's a 20% increase in the number of buses along 163rd.

The new MNRR service will improve connectivity to areas further east (direct connection to Morris Park, Co-Op City, etc), but it won't do much for connectivity to areas further west. It'll just be one stop on the other side of the Bruckner from the (6), and that's it, so it's not even going into the heart of the neighborhood (the industrial portion nor the residential portion).

Out of curiosity (this is for everybody), how big a destination is Hunts Point (for industrial workers). Do most of the workers live in the South Bronx, or do they come from all over?

Well, there's the gaps along 222nd & 233rd Streets that we discussed a while back, and Threxx brought up that route along 183rd/187th, but all of those routes are within certain sections of The Bronx (they don't help much in crossing the Bronx River).

I mean, it comes down to what I mentioned before in that every east-west street that crosses the Bronx River basically has bus service. You have the ones that go straight across (like the Bx12, Bx40/42, etc), and then the ones that are more L-shaped like the Bx22, Bx36, etc. The only thing I could really think of would be a combination of either the Bx11 or Bx35 with those Bx5 short-turns to Soundview, if there are a lot of transfers between the two routes. But then you have the issue of reliability, with those routes coming all the way from Manhattan.

I forget who mentioned it (I think it was Far Rock Depot), but for the most part, crosstown trips within The Bronx can be made with two buses at most unless you live in an isolated area (like say, Throgs Neck).

I mean, for the routes crossing the Bronx Park, I don't think there's too much demand for service deep into the opposite area. People from the NE Bronx aren't trying to get past Norwood/Bedford Park for the subway connections, and I don't see why people from the Kingsbridge area would really be trying to get to WPR and beyond in large numbers. Then south of Fordham Road, the Bx4/4A, Bx36, & Bx40/42 seem to have everything covered for anybody looking to do any significant crosstown travel. Like I said, it's only really in the Soundview area where a better crosstown route might work, because it's pretty isolated.

For Soundview, I would have the Bx27 run to Fordham Plaza.

Route: Rosedale Av, 174th St, Hoe/Vyse Avs, Boston Road, 182nd St, Quarry Rd, 184th St, 3rd Av

I've proposed this before. This would fill a service gap in Soundview west of White Plains Road and a crosstown one between 180th St and Fordham Road. It would serve the Bronx Zoo, the 174th Street Pathmark, Little Italy, St. Barnabas Hospital, Fordham University and St. Thomas Aquinas High School.

The route would have a slightly quicker ride to the (6) by connecting to it at St. Lawrence Av (two blocks away from Rosedale Av).

Archived