BRONYCON 2012

CDTA

Heck, I think 2013 will be the last Bronycon. With the now-fracturing fan base and the Hub beginning to meddle with the show, I think MLP is past it's prime. If season 4 isn't good, I would not be surprised if another Hub show gets a lot of new fans.... It would probably be either LPS or Animaniacs (hopefully the latter).

Heck, I think 2013 will be the last Bronycon. With the now-fracturing fan base and the Hub beginning to meddle with the show, I think MLP is past it's prime. If season 4 isn't good, I would not be surprised if another Hub show gets a lot of new fans.... It would probably be either LPS or Animaniacs (hopefully the latter).

I'm going to have to disagree with that. I like to think of us as the next generation of trekkies. And look at what happened after Star Trek fell. 

I'm going to have to disagree with that. I like to think of us as the next generation of trekkies. And look at what happened after Star Trek fell. 

I dont believe that my lil pony has the same staying power and popularity that Star Trek had in its prime. From what I heard the later seasons of the show (Ive only watched season 1) got really dumbed down and its turned off a lot of the bronies. The super die hard pony fans are likely to remain but I think the more casual ones are likely to move onto other things, probably become furries instead. A lot of Sonic the Hedgehog fans entered the furry world when the Sonic games and comics became crappy as the years went by. They traded their sonic style art styles for more standardized furry art styles.

Archived