Hello!

superdrive1

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night to all!

My name is Adam and I'm based here in the UK, Stansted Mountfitchet to be exact! (33 miles from London if you wish to know!)

I came across this forum while looking through various NYC Subway videos on Youtube and through the R160 FIND creator graphic so thought it would be good to join up here to attempt to learn a bit more about the system and to talk with those who have similar interests and thoughts! In turn maybe I'll be able to share my knowledge of the UK rail system!  :)

Can't really think of anything more to say for now, sure I'll catch you all around though!  :)

Adam

Welcome to the forums Adam! And I know Stansted Airport, going from Tottenham Hale to Stansted Airport station! By the way, I'm American and I never went to the UK but still, I know how to go there. 

Thanks, and yep you've got it, Stansted Mountfitchet is the first station you see after leaving the airport! It's fairly new with the line to the airport though, only opened in 1991 with 5 trains for service and now it has 30 new(ish) dedicated(mostly) trains for service!

Archived