Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Fresh Pond

Grab Some Toilet Paper, Fresh Pond About To Take Another (photo) Dump...

Very Nice Shots all around, nice catch of 9273 and 8756, now that photo of 9839 by The Floridian and Flatbush Depot, that wasnt in service on the B100 right? 5134's looking good too so excellent photos all around.

Thanks everyone

Very Nice Shots all around, nice catch of 9273 and 8756, now that photo of 9839 by The Floridian and Flatbush Depot, that wasnt in service on the B100 right? 5134's looking good too so excellent photos all around.

The first 2 pictures I actually took today. That Orion V was doing driver training, and later in the day I saw it on the B103.

You make sure to emphasize PHOTO next time, otherwise that's just nasty.

Good sh!t. (heh)

lol I had to think of a title that got peoples attention

• Upvote 3

Thanks everyone

The first 2 pictures I actually took today. That Orion V was doing driver training, and later in the day I saw it on the B103.

lol I had to think of a title that got peoples attention

I'm loling at your title. Yes sir, it caught my attention alright! I was like  :ph34r::huh::blink:  :blink:  :lol:  :lol:  , just wondering in my mind what the heck in world this thread could be about.....

BTW that's some solid pics right there.