A Math Essay (I actually tried to make it funny)

trainrider10

Math is something that is used in everyday life. It can be used for cooking for example as measurements. Like having 1 and 1/3 cups of water, that's like a measurement. Math can be used for other things like experiments for steps to keep track of them. But one might ask why is math used in the world? How can we use it it to our advantage?From birth, math can be important. Like your birth date of birth. For example mine is 4-8-1998. 4 signifying its the 4th month of the year, which is April. The 8 representing the 8th day of the month and the year 1998 signifying its the 1998th year in the Common Era. Also your age, like I am currently 14 years old. Saying I was alive 14 years. Math has been used in many other ways.It can be used to keep track of things and keep things in an order. Like for example if someone is in a class for example Living Environment, reading instructions aka procedure, on how to make a volcano. On that procedure it is in a numbered list to keep an order of what to do and when. It can also be used for time. Like right now it is 6:08 PM on February 27th, 2012. It's keeping track of the time, 22 minutes later it would be 6:30 PM. Math can also be used for formulas. Like if you are trying to find the decrease in the stock market over a period of time you want to find the slope of it you would use the formula y=mx+b. that would be another way that math can be used why it's used and how it is helpful. Math is one of the most important things in the world, well besides, life itself and all well and the ultimate answer to the universe 42. Which that itself is a number, the answer to a great problem. But really though without math how would we know anything really. Like how would we know our age without it. How would we even know for example how much we have to buy things. Which leads me into my next idea about math. Math can be an important thing especially when it comes to money. So you would know no much cash you have, and also earn. So you would be able to know how much you can spend on things like food or even clothing as another example. Just the idea of math in general is an example. Even in the fact of writing this essay is involving math. Right now you are roughly 3/4 down the page. That itself is math alone. You see math can tell us many things. Like it can even set a standard in life. Like you are supposed to have 2 arms and 2 legs along with of nose etc... We would know if someone had only one arm then something would be wrong with their physical body. Math can lead us places in life. Which leads me to another topic. Math can be very useful for when you need to go places. For example I need to go to 49th or 50th Street to go to school. I would know if I am on 86th Street I would know I am I. The wrong place and I was mislead. Another thing this helps you with is longitude and latitude, for pinpointing specific points on the earth that don't quite have a name or an address. You would be able to know where the place is. You see math helps us out in many occasions.

I think you should split that giant paragraph into smaller paragraphs like an actual essay. I like the idea of where you're going into the writing though. Also, why did you tag this as official, fantasy and an announcement, when its neither of those three things?

Math is something that is used in everyday life. It can be used for cooking for example as measurements. Like having 1 and 1/3 cups of water, that's like a measurement. Math can be used for other things like experiments for steps to keep track of them. But one might ask why is math used in the world? How can we use it it to our advantage?From birth, math can be important. Like your birth date of birth. For example mine is 4-8-1998. 4 signifying its the 4th month of the year, which is April. The 8 representing the 8th day of the month and the year 1998 signifying its the 1998th year in the Common Era. Also your age, like I am currently 14 years old. Saying I was alive 14 years. Math has been used in many other ways.It can be used to keep track of things and keep things in an order. Like for example if someone is in a class for example Living Environment, reading instructions aka procedure, on how to make a volcano. On that procedure it is in a numbered list to keep an order of what to do and when. It can also be used for time. Like right now it is 6:08 PM on February 27th, 2012. It's keeping track of the time, 22 minutes later it would be 6:30 PM. Math can also be used for formulas. Like if you are trying to find the decrease in the stock market over a period of time you want to find the slope of it you would use the formula y=mx+b. that would be another way that math can be used why it's used and how it is helpful. Math is one of the most important things in the world, well besides, life itself and all well and the ultimate answer to the universe 42. Which that itself is a number, the answer to a great problem. But really though without math how would we know anything really. Like how would we know our age without it. How would we even know for example how much we have to buy things. Which leads me into my next idea about math. Math can be an important thing especially when it comes to money. So you would know no much cash you have, and also earn. So you would be able to know how much you can spend on things like food or even clothing as another example. Just the idea of math in general is an example. Even in the fact of writing this essay is involving math. Right now you are roughly 3/4 down the page. That itself is math alone. You see math can tell us many things. Like it can even set a standard in life. Like you are supposed to have 2 arms and 2 legs along with of nose etc... We would know if someone had only one arm then something would be wrong with their physical body. Math can lead us places in life. Which leads me to another topic. Math can be very useful for when you need to go places. For example I need to go to 49th or 50th Street to go to school. I would know if I am on 86th Street I would know I am I. The wrong place and I was mislead. Another thing this helps you with is longitude and latitude, for pinpointing specific points on the earth that don't quite have a name or an address. You would be able to know where the place is. You see math helps us out in many occasions.

Here's something for you: Math was used to lay out every letter of your essay on the screen/paper. Math was used to create the gears in your alarm clock so you would get to school on time. Math was used to deduct money from the government so it could pay for your student MetroCard.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived