Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Dj Hammers

Reverse Rush Hour on the J/Z Lines

On MLK day I decided I would take the opportunity given by the weekday off to go get full queens-bound RFW footage on the J/Z line from Broad Street to Jamaica Center...

• Upvote 7

Really interesting video (for someone who don't live in NYC) with a good quality.

The two last stations seemed quite modern and by looking on Wikipedia, I saw that these were built in 1988.

I noticed at a lot of the stations, there was (MTA) personnel on the platforms. Must have been a work day!

Your lucky you got this... Those R42's arent staying much longer. Nice vids!

Uuugh... there's zero proof that the R42s won't last until the R179s come in! Current literature as the R42s as lasting until the 179s come in, and despite the fact that the numbers make sense (i.e. R32s could replace R42s at any time) the MTA is not known for doing things logically, so I am very doubtful.

• Upvote 4