Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Mtatransit

SEPTA to Close Norristown High Speed Line Bridge This Summer

qjtransitmaster, on 01 Mar 2013 - 03:06, said:

Idiots looks like SEPTA has been on the drugs and now ridership will suffer on that line I'd just give up and drive.

Well since you like to jump to the name calling, why don't you come up with the $7 mil Mr. Let's Send The Bx23 To Queens.
  • Upvote 1

Idiots looks like SEPTA has been on the drugs and now ridership will suffer on that line I'd just give up and drive.

They have no choice the bridge needs the work done asap.

They have no choice the bridge needs the work done asap.

BINGO

Well since you like to jump to the name calling, why don't you come up with the $7 mil Mr. Let's Send The Bx23 To Queens.

Do you love to start with me? cause I will just ignore you look for entertainment elsewhere. I am anything but stupid since when was linking all NICE lines to the bronx faster considered stupid?      

Got popcorn ready. :D

Edited by DJ MC

When will PA state republicans ever listen? It's more about no funding to fix that bridge

But not to also mention the sequester that is already taking effect in Washington DC and republicans in congress there are doing nothing

Do you love to start with me? cause I will just ignore you look for entertainment elsewhere. I am anything but stupid since when was linking all NICE lines to the bronx faster considered stupid?      

Because you're nothing but a know-it-all.  You know everything about everything.  I'm not feeling sorry for you anymore.  This is the begining of the end for you on this forum.  The time has come.  You either be quiet for while or get forced to find entertainment elsewhere.

You act like you have 40 years of transportation management experience.  Chill the hell out already.

• Upvote 3

Because you're nothing but a know-it-all.  You know everything about everything.  I'm not feeling sorry for you anymore.  This is the begining of the end for you on this forum.  The time has come.  You either be quiet for while or get forced to find entertainment elsewhere.

You act like you have 40 years of transportation management experience.  Chill the hell out already.

woah woah sorry if itcame out like that it was weeks ago I am just a student.

Looks like you are going to be dissappointed.

I've already been satisfied. Thank you very much sir.