Same old stuff......not (ft. White Masked Bus)

BTW: If you havent checked out my weekend thread, you can see it here

Link: http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/39951-my-weekend/?do=findComment&comment=653073

This week will be different from all my pic taking weeks ever since I got my new android.

Every day will host a different corridor, or theme. I only have one pic from QCM. The rest are Pics from one corridor and one is a news flash pic.

NEWSFLASH: 4533, white masked on the Q59. One more bus to the white-masked process

IMG_20130304_073930_zps11f715e8.jpg

My usual shot from QCM

IMG_20130304_074631_zps19de1d28.jpg

Eliot Avenue Action

IMG_20130304_072451_zpsb975b26b.jpg

IMG_20130304_072504_zpsca0fc04d.jpg

IMG_20130304_072957_zpse3ec3166.jpg

That's all for today. This week will have different themes for each day (Today was Eliot Avenue Day!)

Enjoy!

nice shots,i like 4533...

Thanks. Yeah 4533 just had the white mask instead of the Black mask all the other NG's had.

somebody needs to fix the sign on the third to last and the last photo lol other than that they are great

I know that wasn't the camera effect.

(Awaits a Reply from VG8)

lol... Well it looks like you're a short guy from the shadow in that QM25 pic...  :lol:  Anywho, nice variety though it seems like you got a lot of the expressies with broken signs... Some luck you have.  :lol: Nice to see a QM4 shot too with different signage since I only see it usually along 6th Av going to Electchester. Also nice to see two QM24s together...

lol... Well it looks like you're a short guy from the shadow in that QM25 pic... :lol: Anywho, nice variety though it seems like you got a lot of the expressies with broken signs... Some luck you have. :lol: Nice to see a QM4 shot too with different signage since I only see it usually along 6th Av going to Electchester. Also nice to see two QM24s together...

Oh I was standing like very back from the sidewalk so that's why my shadow looks small, but w/e lol. Yeah I seem to get a lot of buses with broken signage.

Oh I was standing like very back from the sidewalk so that's why my shadow looks small, but w/e lol. Yeah I seem to get a lot of buses with broken signage.

You know it's funny but I think Queens has the most express bus with that problem. I rarely see one on Riverdale buses or Bronx buses and if I do they pull them and get them fixed.

I like these, great job!

Thanks!

You know it's funny but I think Queens has the most express bus with that problem. I rarely see one on Riverdale buses or Bronx buses and if I do they pull them and get them fixed.

Queens does have very long express bus routes and they Bascially all on weekends go to Manhattan and loop back to Queens (or Nassau in the QM6's case). Also Queens strains the crap out of their destination signs. I need to take the QM6 end from end and back one day, that's my favorites out of the Queens Expresses.

Also I didn't get any CT's today because I didn't get there early enough. For some reason at around 7:37 they stop coming and there is a major gap until like 7:50. Happens every morning.

Queens does have very long express bus routes and they Bascially all on weekends go to Manhattan and loop back to Queens (or Nassau in the QM6's case). Also Queens strains the crap out of their destination signs. I need to take the QM6 end from end and back one day, that's my favorites out of the Queens Expresses.

Also I didn't get any CT's today because I didn't get there early enough. For some reason at around 7:37 they stop coming and there is a major gap until like 7:50. Happens every morning.

Probably because you Queens folks don't complain enough about the state of your express buses (i.e. damaged signs, etc.) I get the impression that CP isn't great when it comes to maintenance either.

Probably because you Queens folks don't complain enough about the state of your express buses (i.e. damaged signs, etc.) I get the impression that CP isn't great when it comes to maintenance either.

If it sucks in scheduling (however the CP express buses are mostly spot on time compared to my CP Q38 and other routes run by CP that are local) then what makes you think Maintenence is any better lol.

BTW: Us Queens Folks Couldn't care less if the sign is broken. We know our BO's very well for us to be ignorants.

If it sucks in scheduling (however the CP express buses are mostly spot on time compared to my CP Q38 and other routes run by CP that are local) then what makes you think Maintenence is any better lol.

BTW: Us Queens Folks Couldn't care less if the sign is broken. We know our BO's very well for us to be ignorants.

lol... Us Riverdale folks on the hand get pissy if the sign is broken.... Still remember the guy that got on at 63rd and Broadway on the BxM2... [Look of bewilderment, anger and shock, in a sarcastic tone] "But the sign is broken!!" as if to say how is a bus operating with a broken sign!?!?  :lol: You would think it was a huge sin or something.  Gave me a real chuckle.

Not to be the buzzkill, but 4533 always had the white face. Nice shots though.

That I didn't know! Oh well, now I know.

Great shots.

Thanks!

I find it kind of messed up and offensive that the bus in the first picture (4533) was actually repainted at Zerega...

Why was it repainted at Zerega instead of GA?

Archived