Jump to content


Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
The TransitMan

MTA Bus Operations: Repainted/Wrapped Buses

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, MysteriousBtrain said:

5792 repainted

Was this repainted a second time cause 5792 was mentioned as being repainted already 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ty24 said:

8026 repainted with blue stripe in the front.

What the hell? Is it straight or curved with the profile of the front windshield

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Orion6025 said:

What the hell? Is it straight or curved with the profile of the front windshield

It has the straight stripe. Looks like the 2015 LFS. The number 8026 is small though in the front 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8026 repainted to the look of the current LFS from 8090-8504

Edited by Calvin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Calvin said:

8026 repainted to the look of the current LFS from 8090-8504

correction: 8503

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Calvin said:

7686, 7688, 7689, 7691 NEW with CUOMO scheme

Just out of curiosity, why are you posting this?

This thread is for repaints, rewrapped and unwrapped equipment.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, East New York said:

Just out of curiosity, why are you posting this?

This thread is for repaints, rewrapped and unwrapped equipment.

..It's part of the first page, where it says (currently in the "CUOMO" scheme). 

Edited by Calvin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Calvin said:

..It's part of the first page, where it says (currently in the "CUOMO" scheme). 

Yes I get that, but as the buses are delivered and posted in the transfers thread, or the roster is updated, they are logged into the first page. No need to post them here because it’s already known what colors they are coming in. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, East New York said:

Yes I get that, but as the buses are delivered and posted in the transfers thread, or the roster is updated, they are logged into the first page. No need to post them here because it’s already known what colors they are coming in. 

Exactly I never understood this, but I guess it's to distinguish if the bus is in the new sbs colors or the new local colors. The list has buses in the new SBS scheme and the new local scheme. So as you know with the buses switching new schemes (Manhattan XD60s, soon the Brooklyn XN60s), etc, they are reported here. So might as well report any new buses as they come in, to keep the roster updated. 

Edited by XcelsiorBoii4888

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, East New York said:

Just out of curiosity, why are you posting this?

This thread is for repaints, rewrapped and unwrapped equipment.

 

6 hours ago, East New York said:

Yes I get that, but as the buses are delivered and posted in the transfers thread, or the roster is updated, they are logged into the first page. No need to post them here because it’s already known what colors they are coming in. 

 

2 hours ago, XcelsiorBoii4888 said:

Exactly I never understood this, but I guess it's to distinguish if the bus is in the new sbs colors or the new local colors. The list has buses in the new SBS scheme and the new local scheme. So as you know with the buses switching new schemes (Manhattan XD60s, soon the Brooklyn XN60s), etc, they are reported here. So might as well report any new buses as they come in, to keep the roster updated. 

...because at one point buses from 2011 and up were supposed to be repainted into the "Cuomo" scheme. Now since that is not happening, I have deleted that section of my list. Will be updating this over the weekend. Happy Holidays!

Edited by The TransitMan
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.