Crayon Smell? Fresh from Canada

ciboii22

As do all the buses... doesn't stop them from putting them on the SBS.

I don't recall seeing them on SBS lines but then again it could be that those doors are always opened before I would even notice anyway.  I will say that it's a bit confusing to have that for someone that doesn't know any better.  It's like on the one hand they've got these "Do Not Enter" signs on those back doors, but then you're paying and can enter through any door.  A little conflicting... When they wrap the buses, maybe those signs are covered or do they still show up??

I don't recall seeing them on SBS lines but then again it could be that those doors are always opened before I would even notice anyway.  I will say that it's a bit confusing to have that for someone that doesn't know any better.  It's like on the one hand they've got these "Do Not Enter" signs on those back doors, but then you're paying and can enter through any door.  A little conflicting... When they wrap the buses, maybe those signs are covered or do they still show up??

On the 1200s, no. The point I was trying to get at was at Gun Hill's usage of their newer LFSAs on the Bx12+. They're unwrapped. As for the Xcelsiors, their first go on a SBS line will be the Bx41+ and the Bx12+, when Gun Hill gets their share of buses.

On the 1200s, no. The point I was trying to get at was at Gun Hill's usage of their newer LFSAs on the Bx12+. They're unwrapped. As for the Xcelsiors, their first go on a SBS line will be the Bx41+ and the Bx12+, when Gun Hill gets their share of buses.

Oh... Then that explains it then because I've only used the M15 which has the 12XXs... Of course the M34 uses 38XXs and I don't recall seeing that on those either... Then again those are wrapped too...

Archived