Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
kmarq4ever

NJT Buses in NC

I thought I had previously posted this, but I guess I didn't because I thought I was delusional from driving for long, but after seeing it again, fully focused, I definitely want to know. For what reason would NJ Transit buses be seen on I-85 traveling Northbound. Now at first I thought maybe a delivery, but in both cases the buses had destination signs active. The first time it was a NABI with a 62 destination sign, and the second time I saw two of them, one with a 58 destination sign. Anything you guys could come up with? 

Yup, NABI is out in Alabama so I guess they come up that way. Interesting how the buses are signed up like that, I wonder if the Clever Devices GPS system shows them on that route lol.

Those buses are made for the long highway trips anyway, makes sense to break them in. I know a guy who owns a small school bus company that flies out to pick up his new buses in the midwest somewhere then breaks them in by driving back to NYC.