Party on 5th Avenue

Part 3 of my 4 day saga makes me go long from QCM and onto 5th Avenue. Lets go!

M42 looking fine!

IMG_20130306_121916_zps58437496.jpg

BM1-Passengers Inside: 1

IMG_20130306_121240_zpsb4b07f9a.jpg

VG8's favorite express bus

IMG_20130306_121011_zpse7fc2d18.jpg

The X10, nothing really much to say.

IMG_20130306_121000_zpsd4adf4b1.jpg

Your Bronx Express Buses

BxM11

IMG_20130306_115736_zps8ae18424.jpg

BxM4

IMG_20130306_115608_zps8f6d92e6.jpg

Bonus :

IMG_20130306_115730_zpsf781edd2.jpg

Since when did the Q39 run to Jackson Heights?

IMG_20130306_130445_zpsea7938c4.jpg

Yes, Yes I was near your territory.

Now tell me where does one find good food in Midtown without paying an arm and a leg?  :lol: So many lame places in the area that I get depressed just thinking about it and all of the really good places requires me traveling to get to them. Anywho if you're in the area one day you should let me know and we'll go out for lunch.  So far the only person I've seen in person from the forums was FamousNY... lol... Saw him doing a bus survey on 5th and 42nd one day when I was heading down to Whole Foods.  

You did catch 4898 on the M42, so I will give you props for that.

Now tell me where does one find good food in Midtown without paying an arm and a leg?  :lol: So many lame places in the area that I get depressed just thinking about it and all of the really good places requires me traveling to get to them. Anywho if you're in the area one day you should let me know and we'll go out for lunch.  So far the only person I've seen in person from the forums was FamousNY... lol... Saw him doing a bus survey on 5th and 42nd one day when I was heading down to Whole Foods.  

There is apparently a fanning trip in Manhattan on Saturday. You could meet up with some of those guys.

Now tell me where does one find good food in Midtown without paying an arm and a leg? :lol: So many lame places in the area that I get depressed just thinking about it and all of the really good places requires me traveling to get to them. Anywho if you're in the area one day you should let me know and we'll go out for lunch. So far the only person I've seen in person from the forums was FamousNY... lol... Saw him doing a bus survey on 5th and 42nd one day when I was heading down to Whole Foods.

I've seen several people from these forums. Just some don't know how I look like so you guys haven't seen me. Manhattan good except for McDonalds is overpriced lol.

Cool pics!

I've seen several people from these forums. Just some don't know how I look like so you guys haven't seen me. Manhattan good except for McDonalds is overpriced lol.

I've seen Yuki too, and your cousin, heh.

lol@McDonald's... Oh yeah and I've seen Daniel The Cool at Columbus Circle waiting to take pictures of trains... I didn't realize it until I saw this guy pacing back and forth between the express track and the local track with a camera.  Then I said, this guy must be into transit then realized it was him. lol Well enough chit chat... I need to go out and get lunch... 

Archived