Subway Series predictions

Harry

Mets take one game. They break the Yankees nine game winning streak.

Well, I should've expected that with the match up of Roger Clemens and Oliver Perez. But lets see with today's match up of Tommy Glavine and Tyler Clippard. Its pretty hard to call this one, and as much as I'm a Yankee fan, I have alot of respect for Tommy Glavine cause he is one of the best around, even though it didn't look that a few years ago, but he has proved himself, and Tyler Clippard is getting off to a good start. BTW, Clippard got his first Major League win against the Mets....

• 2 years later...

The Yankees win Game 1 4-1. Unfortunately, the Angels commit three errors on a chilly night at the Stadium. C.C. Sabathia pitches eight nice innings - four hits, one walk, one earned run with seven strikeouts. Super Mo pitches a nice ninth inning to complete the game.

C.C. is 2-0 in the postseason after going 19-8 in the regular season. A-Rod went 1-2 (.500) and The Captain went 2-3 (.400). Hideki Matsui had a nice Game 1 going 2-3 (.667).

The Yankees win Game 1 4-1. Unfortunately, the Angels commit three errors on a chilly night at the Stadium. C.C. Sabathia pitches eight nice innings - four hits, one walk, one earned run with seven strikeouts. Super Mo pitches a nice ninth inning to complete the game.

C.C. is 2-0 in the postseason after going 19-8 in the regular season. A-Rod went 1-2 (.500) and The Captain went 2-3 (.400). Hideki Matsui had a nice Game 1 going 2-3 (.667).

UN-fortunately? Fortunately rather. Maybe UN if you're on the West Coast, but not here.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived