NYCT Bus Roster

TransitGuy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the artic that had the fire is actually at zerega, in the back. there is also another bus from manhattanville that has front damage(sorry didn't get the number). it has a paper taped to the windshield with official mta letterhead that says accident at mtv.

i also want to add that the hybirds at laguardia are going to be swapped with an undetermined fleet from s. i. apparently mta wants to have even mileage on the bus fleet. s.i. has alot of miles, & laguardia has very little miles. i will keep you all posted.

Hello everyone!

This is Ray from Transitstuff! I know it's been a while since the site has been down but the adminstrators at Transitstuff are working very hard to bring the forum back.

Now I have an announcement. When Transitstuff comes back, my MTA New York City Transit/MTA Bus Company Depot-by-Depot Bus roster, New Jersey Transit Depot-by-Depot Bus Roster and Suffolk Transit Depot-by-Depot Bus Roster will be found in the "Transitwiki" section on http://www.ttmg.org. Therefore, I will no longer be updating them. However, you can e-mail me at NYCTMCID4500@aol.com and the rosters will be updated every few days. Thank you for your support.

Cool about the Transitwiki.

I have a few questions and a bus move

1) 475 has been at KB for months like since it came from SI

2) Does KB still have runs on the Bx12? because I've seen 5298, 5710, and 5718-5722 all on the Bx12 local with KB stickers. I've seen these buses on KB routes recently also so I'm confused.

3) Whatever happened to that BP->GH Hybrid swap?

4)Did the summer pick occur yet?

Cool about the Transitwiki.

I have a few questions and a bus move

1) 475 has been at KB for months like since it came from SI

2) Does KB still have runs on the Bx12? because I've seen 5298, 5710, and 5718-5722 all on the Bx12 local with KB stickers. I've seen these buses on KB routes recently also so I'm confused.

3) Whatever happened to that BP->GH Hybrid swap?

4)Did the summer pick occur yet?

2. KB has trippers on the Bx12

3. Good question

i seen 5719 on the BX 40 so looks like is at GH

KB also has trippers on the Bx40

I don know where you got the fact 104 is in S.I. cause it is at JFK. I saw it today on the Q37.

It was at CAS for a few days.

and on which routes will they start to appear.

I am looking forward to see some new buses in front of my windows.

nothing is said about B4 route, which was taken over by Jackie Gleason, on January 12th. It looks like after taht takeover B61 mored into Grand Avenue Depot.

when will Flatbush Avenue Depot ... start to get newer buses, and on which routes will they start to appear.

I am looking forward to see some new buses in front of my windows.

nothing is said about B4 route, which was taken over by Jackie Gleason, on January 12th. It looks like after taht takeover B61 mored into Grand Avenue Depot.

Right now there are a next set of bus swaps, lets hope that FLA receive the 93 & 94xx buses from YUKON, but as far as new buses, I say no time soon. Maybe around when BRT-Brooklyn start at the earliest. I could be wrong. It would be nice if they could retrofit the equiptment & expand room and send artics to FLA.

ON TO TOPIC:

8788 BACK AT ULMER PARK. spotted working the B6 on 7/06/08 and has corresponding UP decals.

1918 TO CASTELTON. spotted working the x16 this morning and has corresponding CAS decals.

Archived