NYCT Bus Roster

TransitGuy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right now there are a next set of bus swaps, lets hope that FLA receive the 93 & 94xx buses from YUKON, but as far as new buses, I say no time soon. Maybe around when BRT-Brooklyn start at the earliest. I could be wrong. It would be nice if they could retrofit the equiptment & expand room and send artics to FLA.

ON TO TOPIC:

8788 BACK AT ULMER PARK. spotted working the B6 on 7/06/08 and has corresponding UP decals.

1918 TO CASTELTON. spotted working the x16 this morning and has corresponding CAS decals.

no flatbush is not getting 93xx or 94xx until other depot give them 81xx to 86xx (randomly)

Future FLA/ Whats the deal with 8411? Was it repaired? Or is it done for?

8411 is back in service, I did spot the bus working the B44 less than a month ago, resting on Flatbush and Nostrand Aves (Junction).

ON TO TOPIC:

Please make correction on roster. Spotted 3233 yesterday (AM) on the brooklyn battery tunnel and its back in service, bus no longer OOS.

7601 is also back in service, spotted on the B35 earlier this week. Please take out from OOS list.

1937, 1941 & 1944 ALL AT CASTLETON. spotted buses deadheading on the BQE and have corresponding CAS decals.

1928 AT ULMER PARK. Spotted bus deadheading at brooklyn battery tunnel, and have corresponding UP decals.

7733 is at Jackie Gleason, saw it on the B35 this evening. 8896-8900 are all out of ENY and at GRand Avenue. 8896 was on the B15 and 8897 and 8899 (with a fresh coating of paint on the latter) were on the B47 all day today.

Can someone pm me and tell me more about the new arrivals at Gleason and Grand Avenue.

Thank you all for your observations. I would like to apologize for the roster not being updated. I will be doing it from now on, so just give me a little time to find out what should be where. I will acknowledge everyone who contributed to the roster as well. Thanks again to all!

7733 is at Jackie Gleason, saw it on the B35 this evening. 8896-8900 are all out of ENY and at GRand Avenue. 8896 was on the B15 and 8897 and 8899 (with a fresh coating of paint on the latter) were on the B47 all day today.

Can someone pm me and tell me more about the new arrivals at Gleason and Grand Avenue.

they might be sending one more bus from UP to grand. 87xx?

7601 is back in service. saw it with a new coat of paint working on b11

Hold on to your horses because I encountered a Major Major Majorfind. after I went to Kings Plaza, I went to Dallas BBQ in the downtown Brooklyn where I stumbled upon quite afind. 8496 was at the Fulton Terminal and on the B57, The B61 was seen at NYCCT with 8903. And the icing on the cake? 8901 was seen on a veteran B15. Quite a find. Now I will be carrying my camera with me always.

Hold on to your horses because I encountered a Major Major Majorfind. after I went to Kings Plaza, I went to Dallas BBQ in the downtown Brooklyn where I stumbled upon quite afind. 8496 was at the Fulton Terminal and on the B57, The B61 was seen at NYCCT with 8903. And the icing on the cake? 8901 was seen on a veteran B15. Quite a find. Now I will be carrying my camera with me always.

that's what grand aveenue is doing

Archived