My Recent Layout Visit

As many of you know, I was living in Arizona for about 5 years until Late 2011. I make visits back and forth as my family is still there, as well as my Layout. Many of you know me from here, Photos on various sites and Book-Covers as well as Youtube. Im sure if you ever looked up "MTH Subway" on youtube, that Dude named BrightonZach popped up.. Yeah thats me ;) These photos are from 2 weeks ago when I paid a visit to the desert. Enjoy!

DSC_7188A_zps1d6ad616.jpg

DSC_7204A_zpsdfbd12e7.jpg

DSC_7203A_zps9894fbc8.jpg

DSC_7242A_zpsa97038b8.jpg

DSC_7308A_zps1bc82150.jpg

DSC_7326A_zps996081d8.jpg

DSC_7330A_zpsa1810626.jpg

DSC_7342A_zpsf56192dd.jpg

DSC_7356A_zps5615ff2d.jpg

DSC_6681A_zps4102b3e1.jpg

DSC_6796A_zps72e84f8c.jpg

DSC_6803A_zps7fba4f11.jpg

Zach

Videos to come in a few days

Nice stuff!

Thank you!

Are there any plans for expansion in the near future?

As in collecting more Train Cars? Absolutely. However, expanding the layout at this time is highly unlikely. Since Im back in NY and the layout is in Arizona, it would take a number of visits to add on a new area. I would love to, honestly. When I eventually move the layout to New York, I plan on this part of the layout, being just a small storage yard; my plans for the future are extremely big.

I so wished i had all that stuff! lol, wonderful collection of trains! Didn't know they had R11/34s.

Thank You! Yeah, The R11/34s are out about 3 years now.

Amazing!

Thanks!

Wow beautiful collection! I too have the R62/Redbird collectable from the Yankees/Mets 2000 World series...

Nice Dude!

Wow ,what a layout!

Thanks!

This is like my dream house!!! I can't even imagine how much all of these cost! Zach your set up in the future with your model buses and subway!!!!!

LOL, Hope you liked it

When you catch me operating, make sure you get my good side, please.

Of course!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived