Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
EMark

Need help with Nova LFS

We have a Nova LFS with a Rockwell (Meritor) inverted portal drive axle, model RC-26-720. Meritor says they no longer have a parts book for this axle. I would appreciate any help in locating a parts book for this axle.:(

Where would you suggest I put it?

well for you if you are talikin about your own city then it should be in Other US Transit companies.

TIP: you should tell everyone who you are by posting a thread about yourself in the New Members Forum instead of going straight to the forums

We have a Nova LFS with a Rockwell (Meritor) inverted portal drive axle, model RC-26-720. Meritor says they no longer have a parts book for this axle. I would appreciate any help in locating a parts book for this axle.:(

You would probably be better off contacting NovaBus. All we have are 2 Nova's that are used as employee shuttles for Bridges & Tunnels.