Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
newelect

Exam 2607: Transit Electrical Helper

I very new to this forum, I got called in for an interview and safety proficiency test on 3/10/13, any ideas  what i should expect.

I'm very new to this forum, I got called in for an interview and safety proficiency test on 3/10/13, any ideas  what i should expect.? anyone?

I have recently received a letter stating that I am being considered for Temporary employment as a Trans Elect Helper, i was really hoping for a permanent position, what do you guys think, should I take a chance and hope to to transition into something permanent or pass this one up.I'm presently permanently employed and receiving health benefits etc.  

Hey, Newelect. Did you take the safety proficiency at 3/10/13 and received a letter from MTA same month? I took the same test August 2013 and did not recive anything yet. Are you working for MTA now?

I was called today to take safety proficiency assesment for trasit electrical helper soon. Are any techinical in electronic/electrial questions asked so I can at least prepare harder, literally no information is given about this exam other than "safety" . Kindly give me a heads up thanks.