Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
IRT Bronx Express

Profile feed glitch

Question

I left 2 comments in another member's profile, and I got a message saying it has to be approved it before it appears. I received a notification saying that my messages were replied, but I don't see anything in my profile, and this member's profile feed.

2 answers to this question

That's not a glitch. It's a genuine setting found in IP.B that someone had checked on. Once clicking on "My Settings," there's a section called "Comments & Visitors." In there is one line, "Allow me to approve comments before they are displayed on my profile," which can be turned on or off by clicking on the checkbox. If it's unchecked, the comment is approved and goes public automatically. If checked, it's hidden from public view, only the user you commented to can see it; he can approve it (a.k.a., having it go public), keep it hidden, removed, and/or reported. That person you commented to had that setting turned on.

• Upvote 1