MTA BusTime Discussion

User

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shouldn't it be NYCT Bus Time, MTA Bus does not operate any depot's in the Bronx.

Most people look for the (MTA) logo when they think of public transportation. (MTA) Bus Time is written like "MTA Bus Time" not "MTA Bus" Time, if you know what I mean!

Queens will be the last ones to get it. No real info to back it up l, just gut feeling. Queens isn't getting it till dec 2013, maybe.

I don't think so more than likely Manhattan would be last to get it as Queens and Brooklyn to a lesser extent need it more and have problems that are in urgent need of attention and are much more bus dependent than Manhattan.

What do you mean? There are plenty of bunching and late or MIA runs in Manhattan.

Every subway route except the G runs in Manhattan so it isn't that bad in Manhattan plus you have express buses from every borough. Brooklyn gets a little more subway coverage than Queens, but its spread out. In Queens the whole eastern part is not covered.

Little annoyed they left off the M100...they've got all the equipment to do it when it comes to the KB fleet, and it's a Bronx division route to boot. Would have helped me out, but oh well. Some of these buses seem a little off, like 1262 which is listed as running on the Bx15 at 127th while I'm pretty sure it's actually only sitting in the lot for 126. Still, good service to have!

EDIT: Scratch that, they do have the M100, somebody just forgot to list it.

Little annoyed they left off the M100...they've got all the equipment to do it when it comes to the KB fleet, and it's a Bronx division route to boot. Would have helped me out, but oh well. Some of these buses seem a little off, like 1262 which is listed as running on the Bx15 at 127th while I'm pretty sure it's actually only sitting in the lot for 126. Still, good service to have!

We had this convo. earlier... Buses like the M100 will have Bus Time because they're out of Kingsbridge Depot... I thought the same thing... That it was only for the Bronx, but it is basically any bus out of a Bronx Depot.

Archived