MTA to Add More On the Go! Touch-Screens

Metro CSW

990-otg-1.jpg

New York City Transit announced that it will move ahead with the second phase of a pilot project for On the Go! Travel Stations, adding at least 77 of the interactive touch-screen kiosks throughout the system that offer MTA travel information and a whole lot more.

The initial pilot launched in September 2011 has been a success. Placed at the Bowling Green, Atlantic Ave-Barclays Center, and Jackson Heights-Roosevelt Ave subway stations as well as Penn Station and Grand
Central Terminal, the On the Go! Travel Stations have been offering customers information about their entire trip, from planning with Trip Planner+, real-time service status, escalator & elevator status and local

neighborhood maps.

Read more : MTA.info

Where in the heck do they keep these things?? I think there's one in Grand Central but if it is it doesn't seem that visible...  <_< Then again I know where I'm going anyway and have an Android so I wouldn't bother to use it... Too many germs for my liking... lol

If you sit on bus seats, touch stanchion poles, and walk around the city you are around germs... many germs. None of those things are visible. I look at the TV monitor down the stairs, and wait for it to display the changes.

If you sit on bus seats, touch stanchion poles, and walk around the city you are around germs... many germs. None of those things are visible. I look at the TV monitor down the stairs, and wait for it to display the changes.

LOL... I touch as few things as possible and constantly wash my hands with soap and hot water...  

Add moisturizer to your routine too. That dry skin is going to be more annoying than dirty skin.

lol... Oh I have a natural lotion that I keep in my office because yes my hands become brutally dry from all of that hot water and soap.  :lol: Hate having it there but I couldn't deal with it after a while.

Archived