Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
46Dover

My master roster for B Division Including delivery for R179

Here's my dream roster for the B division:

A (207-Far Rockaway only): R68A

C (168-Lefferts): R68

E: R160

Rock Park H: R68

B: R160 from N

D: R160 from Q

F: R46 from R (R179 on weekends)

V: R179

G: R46

J/Z: R160

M: (via Nassau/Brighton) R160

L: R143/160

N: R179

Q: R179

R: R160 (from F)

W: R46 (from R)

FS: R46 (A-A configuration)

Wish I had capabilities to do a subway map too

There's not enough 68A's to cover the A line. And too many 68's covering the (C)

(V)(W) you can throw out

Whatever. :wacko:

• Upvote 2

Not again with the (C) to Lefferts....make it stop!!

Like Dan said, there wouldn't be enough 68A's to cover the (A). Maybe if you flipped the rolling stock it would make sense. 68's on the A and 68A's on the C.

Edited by alejr88
  • Upvote 3

I would love to see a 68/A on the (A) but realistically I cannot see it happening, unless if the (B)(D) were to get 179s, which I also doubt.

What's the point of bringing back the (V)?

• Upvote 1

IMO, its most likely that the car assignments will change on the (C)(J) and maybe the (A) and (L).

Though I perfer the (N) to be increased with those ten trains that operated the former (W), to avoid delays at Astoria Boulevard and Ditmars Boulevard. Make the (N) run frequently like the (Q) during middays and evenings with those 6-8 minute headways, same for the (R) and see how ridership expands on the Fourth Avenue, Sea Beach and Brighton lines. Keep the (N) as the 57-Canal local and make the (Q) handle the express alone since it would go up to SAS.

(C) to lefferts elimnates jobs on the (A) then they have to do major adjusting to all the schedules on the (C)It won't happen.

Now R-68's on the (A) creates sign changing jobs at 207 street like it does when the 32's are on the (A)

Eventually the (A) will get the 68's while the (B) & (D) get shiney new trains. THE (A) & (C) ALWAYS GETS HAND ME DOWNS!

I'll bet the farm the 143's go to the (C) one day!

Edited by Dan05979
  • Upvote 1

Sorry to the OP but the number of incoming 179s are not going to suffice your ideas. Call back when the 211's arrive.

• Upvote 1

Would they really take out the 160's from the (F)?!

Its HIS dream roster. None of this will ever come true. Just play with it.

• Upvote 2

:Lock:  :Lock:  :Lock:  :Lock:  :Lock:  :Lock:  :Lock:  :Lock:  :Lock:  :Lock:  :Lock:  :Lock:  :Lock:  :Lock:  :Lock:

We all know how these types of  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  threads go here...

• Upvote 4

Like I said its just a personal master roster. If I could do a map I'd show how everything would work. I welcome comments to include beatdowns lol. Maybe in another post. All I can say about the V is that it would play a part of Culver Local service

• Upvote 1

Guest Lance

The only thing the 179 order is changing is what's running on the C and J. Instead of 32s and 42s respectively, those lines will be running the 179s. All other lines will likely retain their current car assignments.

• Upvote 3