Ejected passengers from the train caused by brawl

pjbr40

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/03/16/16-passengers-ejected-following-brawl-on-nj-transit-train/

AST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — A New Jersey Transit train was forced to make an unscheduled stop after a large brawl broke out inside one of the carsicon1.png, leading to the ejection of several passengers.

It’s not yet clear what sparked the brawl, which broke out shortly after 4 p.m. Saturday on a northbound Bergen/Port Jervis line train.

NJ Transit spokesman John Durso Jr. tells The Star-Ledger of Newark that the fight began about 10 minutes after the train departed from Secaucus. The train soon made an unscheduled stop in East Rutherford, and authorities broke up the brawl.

Sixteen people were eventually ordered off the train, and two were issued summons for disorderly conduct. One person was treated at the scene for minor injuries.

The train resumed service 20 minutes after the unscheduled stop.

Can't stand it when we all have to deal with out of control people in transit systems. Fights, cases of sexual harassment, assaults, stabbings and even murders. (particularly on the MTA subways and buses as well as the LIRR and in this case.) Ridiculous. Glad to hear that NJ Transit authorities acted quickly and intelligently by making that train make that unscheduled stop to put an abrupt stop to this chaos from lessons learned and diligent training on handling such emergencies.

AST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — A New Jersey Transit train was forced to make an unscheduled stop after a large brawl broke out inside one of the carsicon1.png, leading to the ejection of several passengers.

I found this on youtube at random via Arablog where several schoolkids start fighting. At the end a really big dude (An adult) breaks up the brawl serving as a good samaritian.  

Look at 0:38 mark - One of the dudes got punched so hard his head hits the side window of the car smashing it in the process. 

That's what a brawl looks like for those not in the know. I've seen this many times myself on the (4). This was on the (6) in the Bronx @ Cypress Ave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-uKs6rQEz0

I found this on youtube at random via Arablog where several schoolkids start fighting. At the end a really big dude (An adult) breaks up the brawl serving as a good samaritian.  

Look at 0:38 mark - One of the dudes got punched so hard his head hits the side window of the car smashing it in the process. 

That's what a brawl looks like for those not in the know. I've seen this many times myself on the (4). This was on the (6) in the Bronx @ Cypress Ave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-uKs6rQEz0

LMAO!! Good God!! Heh... No wonder folks don't like using the Bronx in the subway... Can't blame them... It looks as if the black kid didn't hit his head against the window but rather the force from the punch knocked his back into the window, breaking it.

LMAO!! Good God!! Heh... No wonder folks don't like using the Bronx in the subway... Can't blame them... It looks as if the black kid didn't hit his head against the window but rather the force from the punch knocked his back into the window, breaking it.

Meant to say the subway in the Bronx....

Ive seen fights on the LIRR worst than this. So this cant really be said. 

lol... I'm sure the percentages of this happening on Bronx trains and on LIRR trains are drastically different... Granted you've got the drunkards on the LIRR on the late night trains back to Long Island, but on those Bronx trains you've got a lot of gang activity... Not the (1) from what I know but lines like the (2), (5) and (6) that travel through some of the really rough neighborhoods in the Bronx.

I've used the LIRR trains late at night usually going back to the city and take those trains any day over taking the subway in the Bronx.  The percentages of something breaking out are much lower on the LIRR than on the Bronx subways.

Furthermore, my reasoning for this thought process has been from others who live in those parts of the Bronx who say that they avoid the subway and take the express bus because the trains are so rowdy and rough.

Dude you will not know the true meaning of rowdy until you take a friday night LIRR train on the KO line to penn then you will know the true meaning of rowdy. But due to the highway network in nassau being absolute shit and parkways preventing buses from using them safely forget express bus service to NYC from nassau they would be too slow via local roads and LIE to get anybody with sanity off the LIRR they would carry air. The layout makes NYC express service to LI unfeasible. But yeah bronx has NOTHING ON LIRR DRUNKS!!! 

Ive seen fights on the LIRR worst than this. So this cant really be said. 

Preaching to the choir much so true it gets worse on LIRR since they are always drunk LOL. This.

Archived