Most recent stations and platform halls

Minato ku

I wanted to know if somebody knew where I could find a list of the stations and the platforms built since the 70's with their opening date.

Or if they could help me to complete my actual and limited knowledge.

For the moment I know.

-Jamaica – Van Wyck: 1988

-Sutphin Boulevard – Archer Avenue – JFK Airport : 1988

-Jamaica Center – Parsons/Archer: 1988

-Lexington Avenue – 63rd Street: 1989

-21st Street – Queensbridge: 1989

-Roosevelt Island: 1989

-South Ferry: 2009

Thank you.  :)

Solid posts. You guys beat me to it.

Of honorary mention, which came very close to the year 1970 if I may, Grand Street and 57th Street on the IND 6th Ave line in 1967 then 1968 as part of the MTA's grand plans for expansion with the 63rd St tunnel construction which stated in 1969 and then the Archer Ave line where  construction began in 1972. many of these stations mentioned with these opening dates as the other members mentioned has an interesting history behind it.

Interesting the Archer line construction lasted long.

Any halt during the construction ? I know that NYC was not in good financial position during the 70's 80's, it may explain why it took so long to open this section.

Any other stations that opened during the 70's, 80's, 90's and 00's ?  I means outside those listed in my first post.

So, I knew all of them. 

There are sections of tunnels between Pell and Canal Street (Christie St connection), then between 99th and 105th Streets, and finally between 110th and 120th Streets. These completed tunnels were the actual start of the Second Ave Line's construction, all began to be built also around 1972 and throughout the early 70's until the fiscal crisis of 1975 killed the projects until now.

Also let's not forget the express tunnels on the IND 6th Ave line was also built during the late 60's and opened for revenue service around 1967-68. Think that pretty much sums everything up.

Archived